The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Doubtful, for anything to work well in a quest it needs some form of scripting, and without script extenders you can't.

That's what I mean by they won't be anywhere near as good as the PC version, simply because we have the ability to make mods way beyond what the game comes with because of script extenders, whereas consoles won't be able to have those.

Anything on how big it is?

I keep hearing anywhere from it's smaller to FO3 to it's like double the size of FO3.

Doubtful, for anything to work well in a quest it needs some form of scripting, and without script extenders you can't.

Roughly Skyrim size but FO4 doesn't seem to have tons of mountains to fill it up.

That's what I mean by they won't be anywhere near as good as the PC version, simply because we have the ability to make mods way beyond what the game comes with because of script extenders, whereas consoles won't be able to have those.

Don't expect any visual mods. Consoles only run at 30 FPS

Don't expect any visual mods. Consoles only run at 30 FPS

people on some forums were like "imagine when a console players goes to install an ENB and their FPS just tanks" when I know there's no way in hell consoles are going to be getting ENB mods.

Needing mods that fix the game shouldn't be a good thing...

Eh I ran FO3 a lot of times prior to using mods. Mods just add much much more.

Only people giving too much credit are people like IGN and Gamespot. Most FO fans already know that the game isn't perfect.

Edited by izzatuw

Still.

People give Bethy too much credit in my opinion, not saying that I dislike them, I love Bethy.

Still, people act like their games are flawless and they aren't.

They certainly are not.

However, they do very, very well for what meager resources, time constraints, and console tolerances that Zenimex forces them to work with.

They certainly are not.

However, they do very, very well for what meager resources, time constraints, and console tolerances that Zenimex forces them to work with.

Oh god.

Zenimax needs to like, go away.

Eh I ran FO3 a lot of times prior to using mods. Mods just add much much more.

Only people giving too much credit are people like IGN and Gamespot. Most FO fans already know that the game isn't perfect.

Hahahaha.

You should see the Steam Forums.

You have people acting like it's either perfect or it's the worst thing ever.