The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I don't want it to be perfect.

I don't want it.

I really am not in the mood for jokes.

Have a goddamn Snickers. You think people want a edge master? No. So stop being one. It's literally as simple as that. There is a absurd amount of things to do in life, feeling like you can't aspire for something is because you aren't looking hard enough. 

Have a goddamn Snickers. You think people want a edge master? No. So stop being one. It's literally as simple as that. There is a absurd amount of things to do in life, feeling like you can't aspire for something is because you aren't looking hard enough.

Looking is what I have done my whole life.

Not fecking cool.

At all.

Rude.

I don't know why I am still here.

Belive it or not but I am like this.

I never have had a reason to live or something to get my head off of things.

And then, when I have it is a @(*()$ hell to enjoy it.

I should just pull the trigger and end it all.

I have nothing to lose and I am going to be just another bag of dead meat.

That sounds familiar... I was there once, I find it best not to ask why I'm alive, but rather I ask myself "what do I want to do with my life?"

I will find the answer eventually, for now, I'll just try to be happy, and make others happy.