The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

RIGHT THEN, glad to see we're all relatively better 

I propose we go back to standard LPW format, where everyone roleplays and talks about their stuff, I pretend to get mad about the roleplay and talk about my stuff, reliant talks about his stuff and dank sauce, and we yell at any new people who come in here

I propose we go back to standard LPW format, where everyone roleplays and talks about their stuff, I pretend to get mad about the roleplay and talk about my stuff, reliant talks about his stuff and dank sauce, and we yell at any new people who come in here

Apologies to you and Nyx from me, etc.

Know when to stop, though.

No offense.

Uh...

Velour.

Do I even really take about much other than her anymore?

Apologies to you and Nyx from me, etc.

Know when to stop, though.

No offense.

No worries

There's never really any indication for when to stop jokes, you see, since this doesn't automatically update

It's quite easy to make a post only to see that the previous three are ranting for you to cut it

And admittedly, the fake RP thread may have been a bit overboard, but what one interprets as harmless another can interpret as insulting, I suppose