The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well, I never found the bonfires in 1 to be an issue.

The only one that's really far from any smiths would be Blighttown, but the walk back is easy enough.

Do you know about the smith in New Londo, and the shortcut from New Londo to Blighttown?

And I said that bit wrong.

I feel like the areas in Dark Souls 2 carry less weight because:

A) There are too many bonfires, and you can warp between them.

B) A lot of time is spent in Majula.

Well i'm in blighttown swamp right now

And yeah, I know there's a shortcut somewhere

As far as DS2 goes, I'll admit there are bonfires, but I feel it's an appropriate amount.  You don't really see bonfire spam mid to late game, and this is appropriate, because by that point you should have acquired a decent amount of estus, which brings me to my second point

In DS1, estus depends on bonfire kindling, but in DS2, it depends on shards, so early game you could run out of estus fairly quickly, hence the bonfires

The last bit of bonfire spam in 2 i remember seeing was in huntsman's copse, and maybe grave of saints (but GoS is optional anyways)

Other areas you'd have to walk through with few, or sometimes even just one, bonfire.

Well i'm in blighttown swamp right now

And yeah, I know there's a shortcut somewhere

As far as DS2 goes, I'll admit there are bonfires, but I feel it's an appropriate amount.  You don't really see bonfire spam mid to late game, and this is appropriate, because by that point you should have acquired a decent amount of estus, which brings me to my second point

In DS1, estus depends on bonfire kindling, but in DS2, it depends on shards, so early game you could run out of estus fairly quickly, hence the bonfires

The last bit of bonfire spam in 2 i remember seeing was in huntsman's copse, and maybe grave of saints (but GoS is optional anyways)

Other areas you'd have to walk through with few, or sometimes even just one, bonfire.

Find it, yo.

I just don't like Dark Souls 2.

A S&W .460 is a beast of a gun.

No one can handle the recoil THAT well.

It was my favorite gun back when I played RE5. It one shotted pretty much everyone even if the huge recoil meant that you had to hit every shot or you would have to wait for it to settle down again.

I've seen that one before.

Poor gas masks.

I am ashamed..

Wee.

*hug*

*hugs*

A S&W .460 is a beast of a gun.

No one can handle the recoil THAT well.

That is true, although I've never shot one I have shot a S&W .460 I have shot the Model 29, aka "The Dirty Harry" gun.