The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Cyber Monday is way too important to chance you missing it.

Your order can wait.

B-but muh 970

*activates guesstimate powers* 2 weeks, and it will arrive at 3:30 pm.

MFW chose the 3 - 7 day shipping option and it arrives in 2 weeks anyways.

a year old 770 atm. It's alright, but I want dat sweet as 970.

And here I am using a 4 year old card. Do people mean there rigs need an upgrade when they can only run games at console levels?

I'm pretty good, thanks for asking.

You?

Shh...

Cyber Monday.

I am oki ^_^

And here I am using a 4 year old card. Do people mean there rigs need an upgrade when they can only run games at console levels?

They probably mean they need an upgrade if they can just barely run the most recent games released, like if you can't run MGSV even then you are way behind on upgrades. I'm just getting the upgrade here cus I want my PC to be a beast that can like play games at ultra or high 1440p and still get decent FPS.

Edited by NyxCrab

They probably mean they need an upgrade if they can just barely run the most recent games released, like if you can't run MGSV even then you are way behind on upgrades. I'm just getting the upgrade here cus I want my PC to be a beast that can like play games at ultra or high 1440p and still get decent FPS.

Really? Cause I've seen butts saying their rig needs an upgrade after like a year with the latest stuff.

@Lego

What are ya doing?

Really? Cause I've seen butts saying their rig needs an upgrade after like a year with the latest stuff.

Those guys are just stupid. I could probably go a few more years on this 770 if I wanted, I just wanted to get a new video card cus liek is on sale so y not. 

Me dads bcus I don't have my own Disposable Income yet, and he gets really gud money and is into this PC stuff as well.

Lucky. I mean the into PC stuff part.

Eh I'll just go into IT when I get into a university. Everything else bores me.

School and stuff at the moment.

Ah oki ^_^