The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You didn't really think that would work, did you? Silly Ghost.

My brakk deals enough damage to break down the Jackal while his shields are still up. Zanuka and Stalker cannot withstand a full volley from the thing.

It is capable of sending RNGesus toppling off his throne. It can cause Fomorians to explode without even needing to use the Corruptors.

So yeah, guess I did think it would work. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Break the body, and the spirit lives on!
Unless you cast soul trap or something. That would suck.

*Fires Phasic Shift Generator and sends my fortress (and all my allies) into an alternate dimension*
Just as well I invested in the radiation shielding.

You have fled? This is unexpected, but it does remove you as a threat to my Silentium. So I suppose I cannot entirely object.

I have not fled, merely made a tactical retreat. I may return, with either diplomacy or war. However, I do know when a war is ending up hopeless, so I take the route that ends with the least amount of allied casualties.

If only that worked in Strategy games, though.

I have not fled, merely made a tactical retreat. I may return, with either diplomacy or war. However, I do know when a war is ending up hopeless, so I take the route that ends with the least amount of allied casualties.

If only that worked in Strategy games, though.

Ah, yes, ba'slan shev'la. A wise tactic, from a worthy adversary. I would expect nothing less.

I would advise a more diplomatic approach, on your return. My offer of a fief to rule under me still stands. I do, however, demand that every ruler that owes me fealty take a name as needlessly melodramatic as my own appellation of Silent King.

Perhaps you could be the Insurgent King?

Ah, yes, ba'slan shev'la. A wise tactic, from a worthy adversary. I would expect nothing less.

I would advise a more diplomatic approach, on your return. My offer of a fief to rule under me still stands. I do, however, demand that every ruler that owes me fealty take a name as needlessly melodramatic as my own appellation of Silent King.

Perhaps you could be the Insurgent King?

I prefer 'The Traitor General.' Kings have too much power.

Ah, but that depends entirely. That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet. "King" is but a title, a label given to those in power. Some kings are just figureheads with no power. Some are puppets, the real power lying in the hands of a senior adviser or general. Some aren't even called kings to begin with.

"Traitor" is not a very melodramatic word, either. It cannot begin to compare to "insurgent."

"Traitor" is not a very melodramatic word, either. It cannot begin to compare to "insurgent."

True, but which sounds better, or more noble? Traitor, or Insurgent? A Traitor is one who has thrown away his loyalty and sided with those his former allies see as enemies, while an Insurgent rebels against a regime. A Traitor is a criminal, while an Insurgent is one mans freedom fighter and another mans terrorist. I am not one for noble titles or referendums. Melodramatic? No. Effective? Possibly. General? Perhaps. Manic? Oh boy, where do I start...