The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Sounds inspiring enough.

Inspire people to give up and not try!

Alright, I can do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I know why you're here. You are here because you do not care. You are here because you have given up. Each and everyone of you has given up. You are here because you are sick of apathy, sick of all this negative jazz going through your heads!

Or you're here because your mother dragged you.

*Pause for laughter*

Welp, sorry moms in the crowd, you dun diddly goofed. I am sick and tired of this garbaaaage I have been preaching. Si-diddly-ick of this hollow jazz I stuff in the ears of the hopeless every. Single. Day. And why? Why am I sick of it?

Because it. Is. A. Lie.

You wanna know the truth, huh? You wanna know what it takes to be happy? The answer is NOT to give up materialism. It is NOT to recite pointless mantras. And it is NOT about gettin' scammed by some doofus in a three piece suit!

THERE IS NO TRUTH.

Boom. Mind. Blown.

Yeah, you losers were right. There is no hope, life is absolutely pointless. You live, you breed, and you die. All of you, each and every last one of you exists to further this pathetic species. Nothing. More. There is NO POINT OTHER THAN THAT FOR YOU TO EXIST. Nothing, nada, zilch. Sorry if you thought there was a special meaning to this disgusting existence, but there isn't. So do all of yourselves a favor and CHANGE NOTHING. You can't fight diddly squat! Just let it happen!

Give up.

Let those weak, weak strings snap.

Just let go...

*Drops mic*

Now if any of you need me, I'm gonna be getting drunk in the bar at Applebees.

Alright, I can do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I know why you're here. You are here because you do not care. You are here because you have given up. Each and everyone of you has given up. You are here because you are sick of apathy, sick of all this negative jazz going through your heads!

*Pause for laughter*

Welp, sorry moms in the crowd, you dun diddly goofed. I am sick and tired of this garbaaaage I have been preaching. Si-diddly-ick of this hollow jazz I stuff in the ears of the hopeless every. Single. Day. And why? Why am I sick of it?

Because it. Is. A. Lie.

You wanna know the truth, huh? You wanna know what it takes to be happy? The answer is NOT to give up materialism. It is NOT to recite pointless mantras. And it is NOT about gettin' scammed by some doofus in a three piece suit!

THERE IS NO TRUTH.

Boom. Mind. Blown.

Yeah, you losers were right. There is no hope, life is absolutely pointless. You live, you breed, and you die. All of you, each and every last one of you exists to further this pathetic species. Nothing. More. There is NO POINT OTHER THAN THAT FOR YOU TO EXIST. Nothing, nada, zilch. Sorry if you thought there was a special meaning to this disgusting existence, but there isn't. So do all of yourselves a favor and CHANGE NOTHING. You can't fight diddly squat! Just let it happen!

Give up.

Just let go...

*Drops mic*

lel

Alright, I can do that.

*Pause for laughter*

Because it. Is. A. Lie.

THERE IS NO TRUTH.

Boom. Mind. Blown.

Give up.

Just let go...

*Drops mic*

For some reason I read that in Ash's voice.

Especially that last sentence.

I don't know why.

I think I want to watch more Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Alright, I can do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I know why you're here. You are here because you do not care. You are here because you have given up. Each and everyone of you has given up. You are here because you are sick of apathy, sick of all this negative jazz going through your heads!Or you're here because your mother dragged you.*Pause for laughter*Welp, sorry moms in the crowd, you dun diddly goofed. I am sick and tired of this garbaaaage I have been preaching. Si-diddly-ick of this hollow jazz I stuff in the ears of the hopeless every. Single. Day. And why? Why am I sick of it?Because it. Is. A. Lie.You wanna know the truth, huh? You wanna know what it takes to be happy? The answer is NOT to give up materialism. It is NOT to recite pointless mantras. And it is NOT about gettin' scammed by some doofus in a three piece suit!THERE IS NO TRUTH.Boom. Mind. Blown.Yeah, you losers were right. There is no hope, life is absolutely pointless. You live, you breed, and you die. All of you, each and every last one of you exists to further this pathetic species. Nothing. More. There is NO POINT OTHER THAN THAT FOR YOU TO EXIST. Nothing, nada, zilch. Sorry if you thought there was a special meaning to this disgusting existence, but there isn't. So do all of yourselves a favor and CHANGE NOTHING. You can't fight diddly squat! Just let it happen!Give up.Let those weak, weak strings snap.Just let go...*Drops mic*Now if any of you need me, I'm gonna be getting drunk in the bar at Applebees.

*crawls to a quiet corner and thinks about life*

For some reason I read that in Ash's voice.

Especially that last sentence.

I don't know why.

I think I want to watch more Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Neither do I.

*crawls to a quiet corner and thinks about life*

Fun ain't it?

I DON'T EVEN GET A CONSOLING "UM" OR ANYTHING.

I SEE.

Alright, I can do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I know why you're here. You are here because you do not care. You are here because you have given up. Each and everyone of you has given up. You are here because you are sick of apathy, sick of all this negative jazz going through your heads!Or you're here because your mother dragged you.*Pause for laughter*Welp, sorry moms in the crowd, you dun diddly goofed. I am sick and tired of this garbaaaage I have been preaching. Si-diddly-ick of this hollow jazz I stuff in the ears of the hopeless every. Single. Day. And why? Why am I sick of it?Because it. Is. A. Lie.You wanna know the truth, huh? You wanna know what it takes to be happy? The answer is NOT to give up materialism. It is NOT to recite pointless mantras. And it is NOT about gettin' scammed by some doofus in a three piece suit!THERE IS NO TRUTH.Boom. Mind. Blown.Yeah, you losers were right. There is no hope, life is absolutely pointless. You live, you breed, and you die. All of you, each and every last one of you exists to further this pathetic species. Nothing. More. There is NO POINT OTHER THAN THAT FOR YOU TO EXIST. Nothing, nada, zilch. Sorry if you thought there was a special meaning to this disgusting existence, but there isn't. So do all of yourselves a favor and CHANGE NOTHING. You can't fight diddly squat! Just let it happen!Give up.Let those weak, weak strings snap.Just let go...*Drops mic*Now if any of you need me, I'm gonna be getting drunk in the bar at Applebees.