The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Hello...?

Hi

I'm just following the pattern.

Believing that DE will go the way of Cryptic Studios is a conspiracy theory.

What pattern? Can you honestly tell me the frames before this weren't tedious to get? Equinox could take tons of runs but it wasn't terrible grind. Wukong isn't even hard to get if you have an active clan and Ivara drops from spy because she's meant to be a stealth frame.

What pattern? Can you honestly tell me the frames before this weren't tedious to get? Equinox could take tons of runs but it wasn't terrible grind. Wukong isn't even hard to get if you have an active clan and Ivara drops from spy because she's meant to be a stealth frame.

Can you honestly tell me that Valkyr takes as much time to farm as Equinox? That frames with their drops recently changed are just as easy and accessible as they were before? That you don't have to move to an active clan if you don't want to farm Alertium for a month to get Wudong?

Ivara dropping from spy is a myth amongst half the community, I've done 100+ missions and have yet to get one part. Remember Mesa on release? Frames are getting more and more tedious to get without platinum.

Can you honestly tell me that Valkyr takes as much time to farm as Equinox? That frames with their drops recently changed are just as easy and accessible as they were before? That you don't have to move to an active clan if you don't want to farm Alertium for a month to get Wudong?

Ivara dropping from spy is a myth amongst half the community, I've done 100+ missions and have yet to get one part. Remember Mesa on release? Frames are getting more and more tedious to get without platinum.

Granted, boss frames a generally easier to get, but it's easier to make frames than try and fit bosses in places.

Granted, boss frames a generally easier to get, but it's easier to make frames than try and fit bosses in places.

Oberon is hella easy, and we could use more clan tech. DE has no reason to make the drop rates this low unless they want more money.

Even the boss frames are starting to get tedious as hell to get though. Mesa is basically Vauban and old Hydroid farming combined, though not as bad as either of them separately, you need to effectively farm 2 frames from the same boss to get Equinox and then wait a week and a half to actually have her craft assuming you don't rush any of her parts. That being said, I don't mind this too much.