The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

But shield polarize deals magnetic damage...

Mag exudes a polarizing aura of magnetic energy that restores 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% of friendly shields and depletes the same percentage from enemy shields within a 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meter radius.

It goes off of a percentage, so i imagine resistances don't matter, could be wrong though, and I'll find out later.(at which point I will admit being wrong, IF I am. :P)

Edited by pokeyoface

Mag exudes a polarizing aura of magnetic energy that restores 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% of friendly shields and depletes the same percentage from enemy shields within a 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meter radius.

It goes off of a percentage, so i imagine resistances don't matter, could be wrong though, and I'll find out later.(at which point I will admit being wrong IF I am. :P)

The reason it murders corpus is because it deals 250% of the shields drained as damage.

It'll be much less destructive against these ones.

It goes off of a percentage, so i imagine resistances don't matter, could be wrong though, and I'll find out later.(at which point I will admit being wrong, IF I am. :P)

The resistance actually makes her Shield Polarize do less damage, so it is kinda bad to bring mag on missions with those, but she'll still kill enemies with shield polarize faster than people with guns will.

The reason it murders corpus is because it deals 250% of the shields drained as damage.

It'll be much less destructive against these ones.

Right, wasn't thinking about that. >_<

The resistance actually makes her Shield Polarize do less damage, so it is kinda bad to bring mag on missions with those, but she'll still kill enemies with shield polarize faster than people with guns will.

Good to know.

I've gotten two of those so far.

I've barely put a dent into my original pick of Madurai, I can't even begin to think about doing another focus tree.

TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE

HE KNEELS TO NO BANNER

HE ALSO DOESN'T DROP HIS DAMN CAPE

RNG PLS

Pretty cape thou.

.rebbaj rebbiJ

I deserve this, probably.