Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Man, Zenimax is slow.

Since ESO's beta there's been a bug with the werewolf quest where you'd have to log out and back in every time the quest objective updated, which was 4 or 5 times.

That was 2 years ago.

They just today fixed one of those objectives hanging.

and I thought DE was slow....(sometimes)

*dramatic voice* Search your feeling! You know it to be true!

But anyway 4 days till DDDA.

And i've still got 400 more hours on my 360 copy than I do in warframe over nearly 3 years.

Edited by Pharen

But anyway 4 days till DDDA.

And i've still got 400 more hours on my 360 copy than I do in warframe over nearly 3 years.

Oh yeah Dragon's Dogma.. Hopefully the port won't be terrible.

Oh yeah Dragon's Dogma.. Hopefully the port won't be terrible.

Don't jinx it :( I plan to put in a lot of hours.

I only stopped playing DD last time because there was literally nothing at all left for me to do.

I had maxed out all my character/pawns vocations, bought all items in the game including the rift crystal only purchases, gathered every single high leveled weapon/gear in the game, beat Daimon 10 times including once without weapons, beat the online UR dragon and got put in the hall of slayers which at the time had less than a thousand people, unlocked all achievements, unlocked and completed every side quest in the game, tutored a couple hundred pawns, etc.

Buuuut as a new save... there will be a couple of hundred hours worth of content to chew through. I will finally have a game that can hold my attention for more than a couple hours. And if you're wondering, I didn't start a new DD save on 360 because there's only one available save slot due to how the pawn system works, so if I started again on there I would lose everything.

Don't jinx it :( I plan to put in a lot of hours.

I only stopped playing DD last time because there was literally nothing at all left for me to do.

I had maxed out all my character/pawns vocations, bought all items in the game including the rift crystal only purchases, gathered every single high leveled weapon/gear in the game, beat Daimon 10 times including once without weapons, beat the online UR dragon and got put in the hall of slayers which at the time had less than a thousand people, unlocked all achievements, unlocked and completed every side quest in the game, tutored a couple hundred pawns, etc.

Buuuut as a new save... there will be a couple of hundred hours worth of content to chew through. I will finally have a game that can hold my attention for more than a couple hours. And if you're wondering, I didn't start a new DD save on 360 because there's only one available save slot due to how the pawn system works, so if I started again on there I would lose everything.

Yeah I kinda remember most of the DD stuff I think. It's been quite awhile since I last played though so I've forgotten the finer details.

I'll be going into DD completely blind.

Hypu.

Only thing wrong with you playing DD is you're not going to spend hours creating your character and pawn.

I'll be going into DD completely blind.

Hypu.

Make sure you recruit my main pawn then, I'll be no lifing the game once I get it, so my pawn will give you hints and know where you have to go everywhere on the map. Also, once you kill the Hydra (big multi headed snake) for the first time, back track to Cassasrdis so you overhear a piece of information about a witch. If you don't do the witch quest you'll have to wait till you finish and redo the campaign to get another shot at saving the witch and awakening the metal golem which unlocks an area that has rare stuff you need in the game.

Only thing wrong with you playing DD is you're not going to spend hours creating your character and pawn.

Also bear in mind physical traits affect your characters. Larger characters have slower movement but larger carrying capacity. Smaller characters have smaller weapon reach (with melee weapons) and hitboxes, which makes smaller characters best for magical vocations.

Once you enter the Bitterblack Isle, you'll need a Sorcerer, a Mage, and a ranged unit (not magick archer due to some enemies having magick resistance) in your party, you can fill the last unit out as whatever you want.

Edited by Pharen