Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

K I'll do it if my bae doesn't reply me by tonight. It's been 15 hours and I suspect that she got into an accident or she's ignoring me to spite me.

This tight, dull, not-really-burning sensation in my chest as well as some slight dizziness that I've been having since yesterday. I'm not sure should I make a big deal out of it yet since it started only happening yesterday.

Better be safe than sorry.

...It's my personal approach on life. :3

6 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

So.....what do?

See the medical professional, hear confirmation that you are fine, along with some generic health tips and advice.

...Then have your money taken from you from being such a worriesome pansy.

At least, that's how I usually do things. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

18 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

K I'll do it if my bae doesn't reply me by tonight. It's been 15 hours and I suspect that she got into an accident or she's ignoring me to spite me.

This tight, dull, not-really-burning sensation in my chest as well as some slight dizziness that I've been having since yesterday. I'm not sure should I make a big deal out of it yet since it started only happening yesterday.

Honestly, go see someone that knows about it. Don't wait, the more you wait, the more chances are that if it's something bad, it gets worse.

Don't wait, even if it started just yesterday, go see if you're alright.

"...Consequentemente I learned that visiting the medical professional c*nt whenever there was the slightest sense of something being wrong could save my life."

- from NativeKiller's journal

Just do it, better safe than sorry! :3

Edited by NativeKiller

3 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

"...Consequentemente I learned that visiting the medical professional c*nt whenever there was the slightest sense of something being wrong could save my life."

- from NativeKiller's journal

Just do it, better safe than sorry! :3

Why a Spanish word at the start?

33 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You actually tried to type something or just sound like you speak more languages?

I read about that word from Richard Feynman's book or something.

Just thought I'd try that word out since I liked how it rolled off from my tongue. :3

Edited by NativeKiller
Feynman not Fineman :3

27 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I read about that word from Richard Feynman's book or something.

Just thought I'd try that word out since I liked how it rolled off from my tongue. :3

I see. Lucky you it makes some sense in what you wrote down.

4 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

What did ya dooooo? :3

Well I was in the corner and somebody took his stick and played dirty by hooking me under the arm so I closed my arm together tight and flipped him over on his &#!. Then I Gave him a small lecture on sportsmanship while following him around. Then by the hand of fate me and him ended up in the same corner with the puck there so he took it. I looked him right in the eye with the fury of a thousand suns and I hit him so hard he flew off of his feet and into the boards. I the. Skated over to him looked him in the eyes and just said "shame". I then skated off the ice and hopped onto my bench. He was so traumatized that he didn't even hit me out of spite when he was down.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Well I was in the corner and somebody took his stick and played dirty by hooking me under the arm so I closed my arm together tight and flipped him over on his &#!. Then I Gave him a small lecture on sportsmanship while following him around. Then by the hand of fate me and him ended up in the same corner with the puck there so he took it. I looked him right in the eye with the fury of a thousand suns and I hit him so hard he flew off of his feet and into the boards. I the. Skated over to him looked him in the eyes and just said "shame". I then skated off the ice and hopped onto my bench. He was so traumatized that he didn't even hit me out of spite when he was down.

10/10, should happen again.

7 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

10/10, should happen again.

Then again he might not of hit me because I tanked about 6 hits from everyone I their team every time I went out their. I'm it even that big of a guy I'm quite small actually but I know how to take hits and transfer weight to throw these guys on their asses. I was quite pissed due to how dirty that they were playing. We ended up losing at the end with 6 seconds to go. But they didn't try any S#&$ while we were shaking hands. I also did this all with a leg injury apparently I may have pulled something yesterday. I'm actually average height. 

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

19 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I am generally a lucky person, and I am thankful for that. :D

...I seem to need all that luck. :3

Good for you. Meanwhile my luck translates as a big pizza just for me.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Now I'm all messed up.

You should take it easier. Knowledge about it or not, like that you can get injured too badly.