The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

>A floating thing

u wot?

I wouldn't stab a Somalian pirate refugee for that!

well considering it's literally the thing you get when you kill someone in conclave...I literally had to kill a few warframes to get it soo...guess I stabbed about 2 valkyrs to get it

Edited by Ninjadeath721

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

You know what I got into recently because of an animated series I'm watching? Death Metal, looks like I'm my father's child after all.

Need an Example?

yes

I would post something from Die Antwoord if there was one without bare butts or nipple stickers.

Edited by AerinSol
semantics

Goddem western terror of anatomy. I have sagging bre. . . wait, forgot the difference, nevermind.

Also, enjoy my grandfathers favorite outside of Irish Rock.

I'd post the one that restarted my love, but, I fear that I'd be treading on the same ground that I've already talked to you guys about a million times.

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Goddem western terror of anatomy. I have sagging bre. . . wait, forgot the difference, nevermind.

Also, enjoy my grandfathers favorite outside of Irish Rock.

this was their response to lady gaga when she asked them to open for her on tours

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

this vid is tame compared to the others

Geezus criminitly! Their make-up and animal budget is enormous! And their beats are. . . nothing I've heard before. That's two genres I've never expected to see in one night.

Just now, AerinSol said:

Nah. The best mod will be Skywind.

Just a reskin of Morrowind (There is going to be a remaster of Morrowind soon anyways.)

While Enderal was made by a studio using the skyrim engine to create a story,map and quests from the grounds up.

Just now, Unus said:

Ah, I'd forgotten about that franchise. Still trying to figure out where they can go from here. Akavir maybe?

Why can they not just make one last game and end the series? There isn't much to improve and we all know Bethesda is brain dead when it comes to a decent story.

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Why can they not just make one last game and end the series? There isn't much to improve and we all know Bethesda is brain dead when it comes to a decent story.

It's probably my science-fantasy brain ruining everything by making me think the moons might have valuable organs of old Lork in em and folks might get there by magic catapult or some close equivalent.

It's my worst problem when it comes to fictional universes, so many ideas I wish to see and show, so little experience or contact with the authors to understand their financial feasability. I (as you are acutely aware) have a hard time letting things die, both gracefully or suddenly and messily.

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

It's probably my science-fantasy brain ruining everything by making me think the moons might have valuable organs of old Lork in em and folks might get there by magic catapult or some close equivalent.

It's my worst problem when it comes to fictional universes, so many ideas I wish to see and show, so little experience or contact with the authors to understand their financial feasability.

That is the problem with fantasy. They never are what you want them to be.
It's even worse when you have a company stretching a series to squeeze more money out of it.

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

That is the problem with fantasy. They never are what you want them to be.
It's even worse when you have a company stretching a series to squeeze more money out of it.

If I could take those first two sentences out of your paragraph, and make them the start of a childhood growing-up movie, a "Dark Fairytale" movie, or as a quote to leave for my future grand children in a book (I'm not good enough for kids), I would. Than you for that spark of inspiration!

Also, I know, every day I think of the Simpsons and how Futurama was sacrificed for the zombie to walk. That's why I'm kinda thankful for the way Warframe is. Thanks to it's permanent impermanencey, I could take my time to add to the background universe in my own special way. The fact that people come to see my trash and say they find treasure. . . it's remarkable.

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

If I could take those first two sentences out of your paragraph, and make them the start of a childhood growing-up movie, a "Dark Fairytale" movie, or as a quote to leave for my future grand children in a book (I'm not good enough for kids), I would. Than you for that spark of inspiration!

At this point we have so many reused old IPs than new ones that in about 2 years from now, the lack of creativity will cause a crack in the industry (and hopefully the Indie hipsters don't take over).

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

At this point we have so many reused old IPs than new ones that in about 2 years from now, the lack of creativity will cause a crack in the industry (and hopefully the Indie hipsters don't take over).

Independent hipsters? Isn't that an oxymoron? Also, can you specify an example? Also, that happens once before I believe, video gaming almost went extinct. I can't even remember what saved it so that I may stand here and gaze upon all the little stories resting on my shelf, a pity.