The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Have I.... Have I finally become truly 1337? Have I surpassed this name of mine?

Nah, I think I'll keep it, don' wanna look snooty.

That said, some knowledge;

1) What would happen if (theoretically) an object at Absolute Zero (Even Electrons are frozen. Energy is truly lost, you literally have to spend energy from an outside system to bring it back.) comes in contact with Anti-Matter (Anything that comes into contact with this is supposed to explode with energy.... But there is no energy?) 

WHAT HAPPENS!

2) What if maidens of the 18th century were brainwashed into needing to be saved from the netherworld (therefore brainwashed into thinking said world thrived in "Nether Regions"), and that's why they needed their "Knight in Shining Armor", to go slay the beasts inside of the "Dark Forest"? 

I've just ruined most medieval setting stories you've ever heard.

Edited by un1337ninj4

Have I.... Have I finally become truly 1337? Have I surpassed this name of mine?

Nah, I think I'll keep it, don' wanna look snooty.

That said, some knowledge;

1) What would happen if (theoretically) an object at Absolute Zero (Even Electrons are frozen. Energy is truly lost, you literally have to spend energy from an outside system to bring it back.) comes in contact with Anti-Matter (Anything that comes into contact with this is supposed to explode with energy.... But there is no energy?) 

WHAT HAPPENS!

2) What if maidens of the 18th century were brainwashed into needing to be saved from the netherworld (therefore brainwashed into thinking said world thrived in "Nether Regions"), and that's why they needed their "Knight in Shining Armor", to go slay the beasts inside of the "Dark Forest"? 

i changed my name quite recently. people wont be able to spell it ever again or pronounce it, but hey, i feel more at home with it than the other.

also i win until someone else posts! and if i never look back i win forever!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *sunglasses*

I've been busy.

Had to brag about my obstacle course time and get hyped for PS4 update that gives PS4 players the dex furis and option to obtain proto armor.

DID SOMEBODY SAY HYPE?!

Also I can't hear your hype over the sound of my hype.

I therefore challenge you to a hype battle.

I apologize, but I try and avoid awkward situations that would force me from my comfort zone. I am fine with friendly conversation, but as soon as I see the potential for real competition I'm gone to make sure I retain my composure. To give you an example I received two rhino prime chassis in a row and did nothing more than smile. I then proceeded to sell one for 400 plat and again barely raised my voice. 

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

I apologize, but I try and avoid awkward situations that would force me from my comfort zone. I am fine with friendly conversation, but as soon as I see the potential for real competition I'm gone to make sure I retain my composure. To give you an example I received two rhino prime chassis in a row and did nothing more than smile. I then proceeded to sell one for 400 plat and again barely raised my voice. 

Eh.

I would of taken the Rhino Prime chassis and sold it for like at most 20p.

400p just because RNG favored me is silly in my mind.