The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I read 50 shades of grey and I liked it a lot

HAHAH!

I only read a bit, and it was one of the detailed "love" parts which scared me from delving deeper which is why I am asking you these questions:

What is the story actually about?

What was so good about it?

Did it have any like shocking moments?

Edited by Utarious

HAHAH!

I only read a bit, and it was one of the detailed "love" parts which scared me from delving deeper which is why I am asking you these questions:

What is the story actually about?

What was so good about it?

Did it have any like shocking moments?

Well the story is about a young college student Anastasia who has a relationship with a very successful and powerful businessman named Christian Grey after interviewing him for her college newspaper.She falls for him and eventually they get to the point where they start to do things and he wants her to sign a agreement and a contract that keeps their relationship purely sexual and has two roles "dominance and submission." Christian is the dominant and ana is the submissive and from there its basically the "love" parts 

The thing i liked about the book was that it was a lot different from what i usually read and it was interesting to see what ana and Christan do

the story is ok I found the book to be interesting others don't it's all personal taste you should read it and see if you like it. They don't get to any "love" parts till a good ways through the book

there were indeed some shocking moments I was never really expecting a lot of what happened

Edited by ghostwarrior47

Well the story is about a young college student Anastasia who has a relationship with a very successful and powerful businessman named Christian Grey after interviewing him for her college newspaper.She falls for him and eventually they get to the point where they start to do things and he wants her to sign a agreement and a contract that keeps their relationship purely sexual and has two roles "dominance and submission." Christian is the dominant and ana is the submissive and from there its basically the "love" parts 

The thing i liked about the book was that it was a lot different from what i usually read and it was interesting to see what ana and Christan do

the story is ok I found the book to be interesting others don't it's all personal taste you should read it and see if you like it. They don't get to any "love" parts till a good ways through the book

Will have to try to read it.

Mainly because

Edited by Utarious