The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Need some pretzels 613? I'm gonna be offline for a while as today is the last day of the Destiny Beta. (I'm going to die until 9/9/2014, already put my 5 Forma Huras in Stasis.

Come down to my apartment in the UK so we can party and stuff.

Sorry lass, I only delve upon these indulgences when my own morality is in check, as such you do not currently meet those requirements... Or the geographical ones either as I currently reside within Texas. XD 

Bah, I bought 8 just to be sure, first come first serve save for Aeon, Ravenous, Reliant, Myself, Tiff, and ofcourse Aciaj/613.    

I withhold the right to deny service to any of those I so deem unworthy of such a delicacy based on previous actions within this topic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I swear to god my anger levels will rise beyond those normally possible to be achieved and understood by most mortal creatures, such anger known only to creatures composed of such wrath. But to have such rage, I realize, is futile, for nothing can penetrate your hell bent aura to create nothing but annoyance.

All my friends call me Tiff.

I are smile.

What can I say lass, you remind me of a friend of mine; Behind the keyboard fairly spontaneous, in real life quite entertaining yet a li'l on the unsure side of when to show the same colors.

Reliant I imagine to be some well balanced gent just trying to pass time from the moments his job doesn't take up until college starts back up/taking his time already. However he's heavily nuanced when this time is devoured by things that make that time egregiously dull such as the attempts of ThatOnePerson/Crimson

ThatOnePerson is probably in his late teens.

(Mentally speaking)

CrimsonTruckr is probably in his late teens.

Aeon, well, he's asian. Fair share of worries but has the stereotype of being awesome to circumvent most of it, even being able to get away with typing broken English on occasion despite the fact his Engrish is considerably better than a horrifying number of native speakers!

Lego is in his late teens, but he's a fairly mature gent.

Aciaj613 is a gent whom enjoys making others laugh even when he himself isn't up for the laughs. Fairly busy, but still has Forum time. 613 is merely his most recent instrument, even if it is inspired by something he's noticed for some time now.

Ravenous, early-mid 20s, when he finds time for his entertainment he takes that S#&$. For when he's caught up in the less awe-inspiring moments he recalls the earlier days ventures. A source of motivation to get today's ventures seen through so that the goals can be achieved.

EDIT: For the record, I too am in my late teens. Slight interest in psychology but a much higher interest lies in tech. Considered by a large majority of my comrades to be a gent on most accounts.Of the collection of schools I went to about 1/3 of which my acquaintances wound up putting the moniker "Ninja" under my name (probably at least 4 institutions), however I never once inclined nor attempted to tac such a name unto myself. But I do take some pride in that as goes my in-game name. 

Edited by Un1337ninj4

That's a lot of gents.

There's about three of 'em. Unless they truly find themselves to be of issue I tend to assume the best and put "gent" instead of "guy", mostly because "guy" is not as pleasing to the ear as "gent". :I

Edited by Un1337ninj4

There's about three of 'em. Unless they truly find themselves to be of issue I tend to assume the best and put "gent" instead of "guy", mostly because "guy" is not as pleasing to the ear as "gent". :I

Fair enough. I agree.

Well i can only say that im a pure dane with aspergers :P

Shh, no need to spill the beans. I like the impression-based descriptions, let's keep it at that.

I dare say you are dead on about that description of me. You are very observant 1337.

"Ah damnit, I enjoyed the control for a good hour."

And you'll never enjoy it again. Period. . 

You almost seemed offline for that hour.... Did you.... Did you get forced into the "outside"?

I go there from time to time. It doesn't seem all that bad in... small doses, to be honest.

Aye, for me it's best in a heavy urban environment. Those rural folk that I've lived my life with don't sit as well with me for some reason, not as blinding either.

EDIT: For the record, I too am in my late teens. Slight interest in psychology but a much higher interest lies in tech. Considered by a large majority of my comrades to be a gent on most accounts.Of the collection of schools I went to about 1/3 of which my acquaintances wound up putting the moniker "Ninja" under my name (probably at least 4 institutions), however I never once inclined nor attempted to tac such a name unto myself. But I do take some pride in that as goes my in-game name. 

If Deus Ex: HR ever happens in real life you'll be one hell of a lucky guy