The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

So was anyone watching the Tennolive?...

I was expecting hover-boards to be next but it appears I was incorrect.

I watched it. I participated in two seperate hype threads, the twitch chat, and this thread all at the same time too.

Multiple computers ftw.

I liked it. I liked all of it. The tilesets, mission type, animations, swimming, archwings, Wyrmius... love it!

I watched it. I participated in two seperate hype threads, the twitch chat, and this thread all at the same time too.

Multiple computers ftw.

I liked it. I liked all of it. The tilesets, mission type, animations, swimming, archwings, Wyrmius... love it!

Nice try, but you're still not going to be last. :P

1337 That is an incredibly risky bet right there.

"He took the words right out of my.... wait do I have a mouth?"

No... and I suppose he is right, each time that these were announced the whole forums blow up for the next 5 months.

Could be... not a bad possibility right there, the "Angel wings" Could be Mag Prime rolling in to save the day with her Archwing.

That could make sense. I was under the impression that she was beside him all along, but... maybe she was out in space? Then rushed in from that battle to revive him. While he was getting up, the Archwing returned. Did she have a Liset, though? If so, why did she travel in a carrier?

Oh, and yes! Swimming is going to be a thing!

Also, realistic survival for planetary enviroments. Something about you taking damage if you stray too far from safe spots and such.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

That could make sense. I was under the impression that she was beside him all along, but... maybe she was out in space? Then rushed in from that battle to revive him. While he was getting up, the Archwing returned. Did she have a Liset, though? If so, why did she travel in a carrier?

Oh, and yes! Swimming is going to be a thing!

Also, realistic survival for planetary enviroments. Something about you taking damage if you stray too far from safe spots and such.

About Mag, if I recall correctly didn't the carrier ship get hit and caused severe damage to the ship? If I remember she disappeared as the soldier stated and returned. With "Wings of an Angel" she lifted him out of the rubble with her powers and handed him his weapon back. She may have very well used an Archwing to recover from the attack and get back to the fight. This is a time we don't know much information about other than speculation however.

And it sounds like Warframe is becoming more open world with update 15.... something even I am getting more and more hyped for.

Wait, Archwings? Swimming? What? Someone help me.

Archwing/Archewing/Archwings, not sure yet. Basically, for whatever reason, Ordis can deploy some sort of tiny mecha. This attaches to your warframe, and becomes a set of large mechanical wings with thrusters, as well as some weapons. I think there were some guns... I think he shot some meteorites. He also pulled out a giant sword of sorts. Basically: YOU CAN EQUIP MECHA WINGS AND WEAPONS AND FIGHT IN SPACE!

There'll be an underwater Grineer tileset, I think. Though most of it will be in a secret underwater base or something, you'll be able to head out into the water and actually swim. I can predict it will be pretty damn awesome.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

So Mr. Ravenous, what do you think happened in the codex entry, because in theory both of our ideas could be correct.

I read through it again. I'd say it doesn't really sound like Archewing. It happened so fast. The "hit" was most likely just the shock of traveling through a rail... which I suspect is just a portal through the void and out again. Right after coming out, the soldier felt so horrible that he just gave up and decided to stay down. I still think what he described was Mag using the revive function on him. The "golden angel wings" were just hallucination.

Then again, these entries aren't exactly literal. Who knows. Maybe it was Archewing.