The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Consoles have their value, imo with other friends that come over to play with you. Does no one remember how good the older consoles were with group/friendship bonding?

Then again, any time a prick tries to one-up the PC by saying the consoles are better hardware wise, I get a good laugh. :P

I had an 8-player match of Crash Team Racing. 

That was a very memorable match. :3

Even still, with modern increases we now have streaming and higher tech. Hell just get your four-five mates and just gather up/sit at home, doesn't matter, just game and enjoy it :D

The only thing legit about the wars is not even between consoles, it's between companies.

Insert used-to-be a fan comment here, don't read if you may feel any agitation stemming from.

I used to love Microsoft, but now even with the Hail Mary that is the Master Chief Collection I can't even look at the XB1 due to the horrible things MS tried to do, seriously even if Sony's plans are almost as insidious at least they know the consumer isn't enough of a @(*()$ idiot to know when he's getting fed two month old doughnuts. You see it, feel it, clearly smell it, and it just leaves you with a bad taste, and a sick feeling. Granted they're trying to bounce back, but I am extremely disgusted at even the attempt of what MS tried to prove with the XB1.

Now Sony's doing something similar with their TV madness, but at least that's purely optional and that's literally the entire thing, the only bad thing currently on their list.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Consoles have their value, imo with other friends that come over to play with you. Does no one remember how good the older consoles were with group/friendship bonding?

Then again, any time a prick tries to one-up the PC by saying the consoles are better hardware wise, I get a good laugh. :P

Consoles have their dues.

But PC will ALWAYS defeat the console in pure power, and versatility

I had an 8-player match of Crash Team Racing. 

That was a very memorable match. :3

Even still, with modern increases we now have streaming and higher tech. Hell just get your four-five mates and just gather up/sit at home, doesn't matter, just game and enjoy it :D

The only thing legit about the wars is not even between consoles, it's between companies.

Insert used-to-be a fan comment here, don't read if you may feel any agitation stemming from.

I used to love Microsoft, but now even with the Hail Mary that is the Master Chief Collection I can't even look at the XB1 due to the horrible things MS tried to do, seriously even if Sony's plans are almost as insidious at least they know the consumer isn't enough of a @(*()$ idiot to know when he's getting fed two month old doughnuts. You see it, feel it, clearly smell it, and it just leaves you with a bad taste, and a sick feeling. Granted they're trying to bounce back, but I am extremely disgusted at even the attempt of what MS tried to prove with the XB1.

Now Sony's doing something similar with their TV madness, but at least that's purely optional and that's literally the entire thing, the only bad thing currently on their list.

I still have yet to know what all of the strife over the XB1 is about.

I... live under a rock sometimes.

Consoles have their dues.

But PC will ALWAYS defeat the console in pure power, and versatility

I still have yet to know what all of the strife over the XB1 is about.

I... live under a rock sometimes.

It's the fact that currently, PS4 is out selling the XB1 by 3:1.

Micro$oft has gotten desperate to the point of this;

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/gamescom-2014-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-is-xbox-one-exclusive

Micro$oft has gotten desperate to the point of this;

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/gamescom-2014-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-is-xbox-one-exclusive

I remember Cod Ghosts (PS4) amazon sales rank being higher than the sales rank for xbox 1. Not cod Ghosts (xb1) but the actual xb1

I remember Cod Ghosts (PS4) amazon sales rank being higher than the sales rank for xbox 1. Not cod Ghosts (xb1) but the actual xb1

Meh, I gave up on COD's repetitive gameplay long ago. Maybe I will get the original MW saga just for a little collection in future, but I'm never buying COD again. COD has an amazing storyline though, but even that I can watch on youtube whenever.

Wrong, the thing that urks me so strongly was the S#&$ they tried to pull at the XB1 announcement.

No used games

Must log online once-a-day or face eventual termination

Always on Kinect (It still has to hear you say "XBox on." somehow).

I could go on but this was the instant -oomph- people immediately related to.

Meh, I gave up on COD's repetitive gameplay long ago. Maybe I will get the original MW saga just for a little collection in future, but I'm never buying COD again. 

Same I was just stating that in a reply to ps4 selling 3:1 to the xb1. Also while I'm stating the facts ps4 and xbox 1 both sold 2 million times in first 2 weeks but ps4 was only released in 2 regions, and xbox 1 in 13 regions .

Wrong, the thing that urks me so strongly was the S#&$ they tried to pull at the XB1 announcement.

No used games

Must log online once-a-day or face eventual termination

Always on Kinect (It still has to hear you say "XBox on." somehow).

I could go on but this was the instant -oomph- people immediately related to.

Ah, I see.

And did they get implemented?

I don't have an Xbone

Good.

If that had went through, Microsoft would be done in the console market.

They should still apologize.

They won't. Xbone is like that. It's no hidden secret.

Because they did so well with the 360, they got the gall to actually believe that they control the console market and can do what they wish with it at a whim. PS4 proved them wrong. They didn't like the fact that players were sharing games with each other either, which is incredibly stupid because that's one of the reasons why consoles were made for in the first place. More used games shared means less money, so they want to put a stop on that. Bull$hit.

They focused more on the Xbox One as a TV box. The bullS#&$ they think they can pull over our eyes. Why would we be interested in a TV box when we want games? ALL that, and now in desperation they want to control one of the biggest anticipated games to come; Tomb Raider 2. I swear, they'd probably tried to throw a leash on Arkham Knight for all we know.