The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have a question for you, I don't mean this in a sarcastic way.

I am genuinely curious why you named yourself that, I am wondering if it is because you don't want random friend invites or if it is just because you could not think of a name.

I am genuinely curious why you named yourself that, I am wondering if it is because you don't want random friend invites or if it is just because you could not think of a name.

It's probably a code! A CONSPIRACY!

Pfft, Do we need to go through the Tin-Foil Page again?

"Do it! Do it!"

Hush you don't get input in this.

Things would make more sense if your profile icon was loki, mirage, or Nyx cause both of them have clones to talk to and Nyx has voices in her head.

Origin story time!

A long time ago, around the U9 days, I saw this new game called "Warframe".

And so I looked at it, and noticed it was an odd Sci-fi fantasy thingly doo, and it looked interesting, so I made an account.

It took me about ten minutes to figure out a name, and it was taken, so I did that for about an hour, and every name was already taken.

So I thought to myself "What name would be unique, but not taken", so I used my computer knowledge, and translated my name into ASCII,

And thus 011100110110000101101101 was born!

Things would make more sense if your profile icon was loki, mirage, or Nyx cause both of them have clones to talk to and Nyx has voices in her head.

I try not to relate my little Forum menace with my in-game favorites. Frost is my favorite frame and about 40% of my game-play is with Frost, I have almost all of the warframes except for the newer ones because they are tough to obtain alone, also I just have been playing other games recently. I still love to go back to this game every so often just because how far it has come. I have 1600 Hours total in this game.

Personality 613 is a fun comedy experiment, before it didn't have a name. Thanks to Mr. 1337Ninj a name was made for it.

Origin story time!

A long time ago, around the U9 days, I saw this new game called "Warframe".

And so I looked at it, and noticed it was an odd Sci-fi fantasy thingly doo, and it looked interesting, so I made an account.

It took me about ten minutes to figure out a name, and it was taken, so I did that for about an hour, and every name was already taken.

So I thought to myself "What name would be unique, but not taken", so I used my computer knowledge, and translated my name into ASCII,

And thus 011100110110000101101101 was born!

I knew it, it was code!

Ah well my name originates from Everquest 2, didn't really like the game that much but I did like the name I made for it. So I decided to use "Aciaj" is a universal Alias across all games I play. 613 came in as my three favorite numbers together. Don't know why I like those three numbers together but I just do.