The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Hmmm I don't know which Latron to use ARGH WRAITH OR PRIME WRAITH OR PRIME.

I've used Prime for a long time (since my noob days actually) and I still use said Prime because it is my favorite weapon, I don't care if i never make it anywhere with my mastery.

But with Wraith you can actually create a crit build with it and it has a 7x multiplier which is around 3x more crit damage than Latron Prime.

But then again I don't use Latron prime for just pure crits I enjoy the base damage on it too 

DAMNIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO USE.

"That's his way of saying he needs some @#!$ing help and he hates to admit it."

Well the latron prime has 30 more damage, less recoil and a higher status chance than the wraith, but the latron wraith has a 25% chance to crit(10% more than the prime version), and a faster fire rate. I prefer the latron prime because I hate recoil weapons but unless someone compares the damage between the two against all factions then we'll know who's victorious.

Well the latron prime has 30 more damage, less recoil and a higher status chance than the wraith, but the latron wraith has a 25% chance to crit(10% more than the prime version), and a faster fire rate. I prefer the latron prime because I hate recoil weapons but unless someone compares the damage between the two against all factions then we'll know who's victorious.

And the Wraith is silent! :D

Sweet, I gotta eat that one day at least once.

I have the Latron Wraith, and the sound it makes is nothing but silent. How is it slient? 

The silence of it is how the enemy doesn't react to it. Seriously, Pop a few shots with the Grineer nearby then do it with your non-Kunai type secondary. They won't notice you until you use the secondary.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Sheogorath doesn't exactly seem like the most friendly leader to serve. But to rebel against him would be fruitless, as in you would be turned into a rock or some sort of vegetable. Whatever he turned you into, you probably couldn't be involved with fruit. At all.

Edited by Reliant213

Sheogorath doesn't exactly seem like the most friendly leader to serve. But to rebel against him would be fruitless, as in you would be turned into a rock or some sort of vegetable. Whatever he turned you into, you probably couldn't be involved with fruit. At all.

Do you know how many Haskills I've been through?  I don't even know!

I can be friendly if I wanted to, but it just seems so much easier to disregard everything and turn naysayers into sheep.

Or dogs... or cheese... or spleens.

Or maybe those weird cat-people, but I don't like them very much.

Y'know what?  Everyone in a ten foot radius of me gets turned into a fish.