The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I made a team of Rhino Primes ragequit once.

Have I told you all the time when they yelled at me for getting more kills than them with a Latron Prime.

Long story short, I didn't stop "stealing" kills like they asked, so they all left.

Today I was playing as Mirage and a Rhino called Mirage a useless frame.

Guess who came out with 54% damage dealt and 154 kills and who stopped the terminal from being destroyed the most, The Mirage.

The Rhino got like 40 kills and was across the map from the team, he even died a couple times.

Today I was playing as Mirage and a Rhino called Mirage a useless frame.

Guess who came out with 54% damage dealt and 154 kills and who stopped the terminal from being destroyed the most, The Mirage.

The Rhino got like 40 kills and was across the map from the team, he even died a couple times.

Yep.

There are too many of these incidents for me to tolerate Rhinos.

Far too many.

I've only met one non-stereotypical Rhino Prime so far.

That day... that day was a good day.

Your friend may indeed be a unicorn.

I met a Rhino player once that used Roar frequently, finally a Rhino player that used his support ability instead of just Ironskin and Stomp.

That was a magic moment right there.

My beef isn't with Rhinos though it's douchbag Lokis. I'm talking about the high and mighty ones that claim superiority as the "Master Race" Tenno just for using Loki. 

Worst case was this nutjob that kept dissing me for my Ash as a main, even demanded that I let him kill more because "Lokis are better anyway lol"

When he finally got down I kept teabagging over his angry Loki and he ragequit. :P

Edited by EagleScoutman

I never get to see a rhino... :(

You really don't want to.

99% of all Rhinos that I have met were either trolls, or tools.

Or elitist *insert favorite swear here*'s.

One even challenged me to a duel because I got more kills than him, and was surprised that I was able to survive his Brakk from across the room.

I really really hope I'm just meeting the dregs of the Rhino community.

One even challenged me to a duel because I got more kills than him, and was surprised that I was able to survive his Brakk from across the room.

I don't think they are the dregs.

All most all Rhinos that do talk are like that.

-pulls up a chair for me and you- Can you tell me more about the story about the Brakk Rhino?...

Edited by genthis

I don't think they are the dregs.

All most all Rhinos that do talk are like that.

Great... welp, who wants to help me purge all of the Rhinos from the Sol System?

My beef isn't with Rhinos though it's douchbag Lokis. I'm talking about the high and mighty ones that claim superiority as the "Master Race" Tenno just for using Loki. 

Worst case was this nutjob that kept dissing me for my Ash as a main, even demanded that I let him kill more because "Lokis are better anyway lol"

When he finally got down I kept teabagging over his angry Loki and he ragequit. :P

I have an issue with Lokis too, but not as bad as with Rhinos, but that guy... I've met a few people like that before.

This guy said Saryn was useless for anything above level 12, and that kicking should be an option so they could get someone "less retarted" (yes he couldn't spell "$&*&*#(%&"). I showed that Rhino what for in that TIV Surv.

He had to ask me to Venom the enemies because his Brakk wasn't working.  And I had to revive him constantly as he was trying to tank level 70 enemies.  The saddest part was when I told him my Saryn was tankier than his Rhino, and accused me of hacking when I could survive a heavy gunner longer than he could.

This is probably the issue that made me hate Rhinos.

Well I don't see Rhino's alot.. But I'm always in Dark Sectors like Pluto.. When a Void Key appeared when wave 5 was over, me (Because I needed to collect them to be prepared for the new prime that's coming up) and the other guy went to claim... The other 2 people were not happy about us leaving early so I told them my reason and they backed off but the other guy that claimed with me started arguing that "this isn't the place to be to get alot of xp" while the other 2 were arguing that "that wasn't the place to get quick credits". 

Well I don't see Rhino's alot.. But I'm always in Dark Sectors like Pluto.. When a Void Key appeared when wave 5 was over, me (Because I needed to collect them to be prepared for the new prime that's coming up) and the other guy went to claim... The other 2 people were not happy about us leaving early so I told them my reason and they backed off but the other guy that claimed with me started arguing that "this isn't the place to be to get alot of xp" while the other 2 were arguing that "that wasn't the place to get quick credits". 

That doesn't surprise me, PUGs in general are usually quite toxic.(ironic coming from a Saryn)

I do my best to avoid them, which forces me to play solo or with friends.

Luckily the forums community doesn't seem as bad at the in-game community.

That doesn't surprise me, PUGs in general are usually quite toxic.(ironic coming from a Saryn)

I do my best to avoid them, which forces me to play solo or with friends.

Luckily the forums community doesn't seem as bad at the in-game community.

But the forums can get pretty bad.

And I return! (After a few days of non-stop Destiny, Work, Shower, (some) sleep, Destiny.)

so how is Destiny? cause it looks really interesting (cant wait for it to come to PC)

so i connected to my schools network through a Lan cable

3754594325.png

though i doubt that its possible for me to have taken most of the network

Edited by Aeon66

so how is Destiny? cause it looks really interesting (cant wait for it to come to PC)

I just hope Destiny doesn't have the same problem most online shooters have, for me at least. Beyond the tutorial, if you go in to an online match, you can prepare yourself for a serious butt-whooping.

Although from what I've seen from the gameplay, it definitely looks interesting.

I just hope Destiny doesn't have the same problem most online shooters have, for me at least. Beyond the tutorial, if you go in to an online match, you can prepare yourself for a serious butt-whooping.

Although from what I've seen from the gameplay, it definitely looks interesting.

it reminds me when id play online in CSS and CSGO, got no chance at all so left them for good and i really hope destiny isnt like that.

from the trailer it looks like a kind of coop game

The phrase "Nothing else in my library compares." comes to mind, seriously, when you buy Destiny you buy three games, the level 1-20 baseline shooter that's the paramount of all the polish you could have from the last gen shooters, seriously, this S#&$'s smoother than Mario's plumbing, the after 20 online FPS awesome experience that is reliant on you being in a clan/having mates that make the game there-on quite enticing, and the PvP which is very well made (Except for all the maps tend to have lovely choke-points/all close quarters where an Assault Rifle is kinda OP, but aside from that the AR can be outclassed by the Handcannon/Pulse Rifle if you can manage the headshots.)

When not playing the Iron Banner the only advantage LvL 20+ players will have is in their class proficiency, they will have more options in things like their double jump, how their Super works. That's it really as all the weapons and armor is set to the baseline unless you're playing Iron Banner, then you only bring the good S#&$.

it reminds me when id play online in CSS and CSGO, got no chance at all so left them for good and i really hope destiny isnt like that.

from the trailer it looks like a kind of coop game

It has a PvE focus, but has a solid connection with the PvP which is the devs attempt to try and get the PvP and PvE focused players to get out of their comfort zones and play the full game.

So far my only problem is the limited amount of story told, took me ~18 hours (Only played Hard.), that's a hella-lot-more than most FPS games out. But it feels like the split one game into three from that baseline.

Edited by Un1337ninj4