The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

That post count...

are you Satan?

Kurumi_evil_laugh.gif

Y̪̣̥̕͟O̡͉̟̥Ư̸̡͔̺͖͚ ̳̥͇͉̜͇͎͙̜̀W̢͚͔̗̥̰͍͙̻͠I̤̟͎̯L͍͟͞L̹̖̫͘͝ ̶̣̫͖̞̳̱̖̞̘̕͢B̵̵̨̜̼̖E̴̤͉̜̤͜͡

̹͈̱̜̞͇

҉̖̱̜̫̺͙͍͉̯͝O͏̭̳ͅN̲̞̖͈̲͜͡E̬̫̲̫͕͞ ̦̖̭̤̩̠̭͉ͅO̦̳̺̳̱͢F̡̩̻̭̥̠͍̼ͅ ͏̴͙̥̳̜̬̖̜U̢̼͡Ś̢͏̠̗͓̻

I believe that this has been mentioned before but, what side are you all planning to join when U15 rolls over?

Me personally, it maybe a better idea if you're part of a clan to organise groups, with each member of that group target one side specifically. Then consolidate all the mods together for bartering and trading. What sigils you want may decide which side you'd wish to be assigned to, and members can switch sides to get different sigils provided that two members of the group are willing to trade places.

I'll take on every locust there is

bring me your locusts

i'll take all of you on ten times over

ughdfjhrigjh

We're friends aren't we?

I believe that this has been mentioned before but, what side are you all planning to join when U15 rolls over?

Me personally, it maybe a better idea if you're part of a clan to organise groups, with each member of that group target one side specifically. Then consolidate all the mods together for bartering and trading. What sigils you want may decide which side you'd wish to be assigned to, and members can switch sides to get different sigils provided that two members of the group are willing to trade places.

Cephalon what-ever-the-hell.

Because Warframe Vanu ruled by robots.

I plan on supporting the Perrin Sequence and Cephalon Suda.

I will join the Red Veil.

It only makes sense.

Hail the Veil.