The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Knowledge is only power if you use it.

Hail the Veil

Along with Cephalon Suda, I plan on supporting the Perrin Sequence. As such, I will have the pleasure of slaughtering your so called "death squads" in the name of profit.

Unless you genuinely believe in the cause.

Like me.

My one fear is that Trinity will fall under New Loka. I simply will refuse to help further their cause.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

Along with Cephalon Suda, I plan on supporting the Perrin Sequence. As such, I will have the pleasure of slaughtering your so called "death squads" in the name of profit.

My one fear is that Trinity will fall under New Loka. I simply will refuse to help further their cause.

I'm pretty sure Saryn will fall in with the Red Veil.

As will other similar frames like Ember.

Because, you know.. mass killing potential.

If they don't, well... there's always trading chat. *shudders*

Ever since DE has told us about Syndicates, everyone won't stop talking about. Out of everything else U15 related Synidcates is the most popular topic I've seen, aside from archwing. I'm just making a statement, I don't think anything is wrong at all. I'm still totally hyped for the syndicates to be implemented.

On the side note I feel like I've had this profile icon for too long, I should really switch to a different one. What I really hope DE would do is make a helmet for Ash with a predator appearance and dreads.

Ever since DE has told us about Syndicates, everyone won't stop talking about. Out of everything else U15 related Synidcates is the most popular topic I've seen, aside from archwing. I'm just making a statement, I don't think anything is wrong at all. I'm still totally hyped for the syndicates to be implemented.

On the side note I feel like I've had this profile icon for too long, I should really switch to a different one. What I really hope DE would do is make a helmet for Ash with a predator appearance and dreads.

Or.

Just hear me out.

Get a Saryn icon.

Saryn Master Race.

I could argue that Syndicates are more popular than Archwing. People really can get into this kind of stuff, and it is open to much more speculation and discussion than Birdlifters.

I could argue that Syndicates are more popular than Archwing. People really can get into this kind of stuff, and it is open to much more speculation and discussion than Birdlifters.

I agree.

Syndicates=more lore.

And the vocal majority LOVES that stuff.

And Syndicates open up more RP situations, which I support.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

I want to join the Arbiters. But I will wait to see what Syndicate gives the best stuff I think.

Unless it's Veil.

Dislike the Veil? I'm the same way. Their ideology is much to violent and impractical. They don't wish to improve the system for all, they wish to improve the system for themselves and anyone who disagrees with them can go burn.

I want to join the Arbiters. But I will wait to see what Syndicate gives the best stuff I think.

Unless it's Veil.

profit numbs the feeling

Dislike the Veil? I'm the same way. Their ideology is much to violent and impractical. They don't wish to improve the system for all, they wish to improve the system for themselves and anyone who disagrees with them can go burn.

thats the excat reason why i dont like them

Exactly. (Not to mention they are colored like the Stalker)

As of now, they have done nothing to make me dislike them, but I still don't trust them.

And Suda is a A.I., A.I.'s are not to be trusted.

Edited by Utarious

Violent, yes.  Impractical, no.

It's much more practical to end this and every future conflict in one fell swoop rather than hoard knowledge or spread money around.

Hail the Veil

Racist...

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

A certain Sam will probably be displeased with all this negative talk about the Veil.

A.I. don't have feelings.

Exactly. (Not to mention they are colored like the Stalker)

A.I. are the must trustworthy option out there. Humans are intensely unpredictable and unstable as a species, but an A.I. can only do what is within its capacity. Granted, I am kind of biased towards Suda, but I feel that Cephalon Suda best represents what I believe.

It's much more practical to end this and every future conflict in one fell swoop rather than hoard knowledge or spread money around.

Hail the Veil

Racist...

Nah.

We don't know their skin color of course.

A.I. are the must trustworthy option out there. Humans are intensely unpredictable and unstable as a species, but an A.I. can only do what is within its capacity. Granted, I am kind of biased towards Suda, but I feel that Cephalon Suda best represents what I believe.

Still don't trust it.

We don't know what Suda's Capacity, but as Suda dislikes destruction I would say that my suspicions are wrong however.

Edited by Utarious

1) Highly false.

2) A.I are highly untrustworthy, they are fully capable of making decisions on their own and are usually much more concerned about their well-being rather than anyone else's

They WILL do what is best for them and discard you when they are finished.

The only way to achieve true peace is by eliminating all sentient life. Conflict is a defining trait of humans, and if you believe that it is possible to end all conflict, then you are sorely mistaken.

1) Highly false.

2) A.I are highly untrustworthy, they are fully capable of making decisions on their own and are usually much more concerned about their well-being rather than anyone else's

They WILL do what is best for them and discard you when they are finished.

This guy knows what's up.

I would say I trust you, but Veil.

The only way to achieve true peace is by eliminating all sentient life. Conflict is a defining trait of humans, and if you believe that it is possible to end all conflict, then you are sorely mistaken.

What are you, a Reaper?

Edited by Utarious