The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I wonder if now was the best time for DE to add silly cosmetics to the game, considering that there's a huge thread up where people argue whether Limbo is too goofy for the game.

I can't help but feel people are blowing that out of proportion because his theme is so outlandish more than his design. He really doesn't stand out as much as people say he does otherwise. And now it's cast a lot of negativity on the gunslinger frame coming up and people have been asking for that one for over a year. 

Edited by LukeAura

Hello again, people of...this thread.

I made a concept thread about waypoints and Drahk Masters, and would like some opinions.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337240-weapon-retrieval-waypoint-icon-concept-for-recovering-weapons-stolen-by-drahk-masters/

(I'll remove the link if it's not allowed here, but I'm assuming there's not a rule against it considering the nature of this thread and that someone else already has posted a concept link here)

Hello again, people of...this thread.

I made a concept thread about waypoints and Drahk Masters, and would like some opinions.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337240-weapon-retrieval-waypoint-icon-concept-for-recovering-weapons-stolen-by-drahk-masters/

(I'll remove the link if it's not allowed here, but I'm assuming there's not a rule against it considering the nature of this thread and that someone else already has posted a concept link here)

Sirs and madams of this thread...

...we have a HEATHEN!