The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

If they break every other ability like they did Radial Blind (seriously, a guy with a tiny box hiding his shoes behind cover negates the damn thing) then I'm done.

Really. Line of Sight mechanics don't belong in Warframe.

That's the thing though, it just seems broken as hell. What I hope they mean by LoS is not bleeding into other rooms, that is what I can agree with.

Edited by Utarious

If they break every other ability like they did Radial Blind (seriously, a guy with a tiny box hiding his shoes behind cover negates the damn thing) then I'm done.

Really. Line of Sight mechanics don't belong in Warframe.

Aye.

My Saryn is terrified.

I'm terrified.

Saryn is literally the only warframe I use.

Nerfframe.

Nothing is safe.

*Only giggly/joke post from me for the day*

*slaps Utarious*

1st who is dave the poleaxe man and were in the thread is this reference?

2nd I suggest that radial blind and other abilities would have a minimul affect radius. if bright pretty light flashes form 100 yards again its nothing. point blank your eyes bleed like they got *@##$slapped by the sun. all the tilesets are ubber-shiny(must be the super space cleaner everyone uses) so the intense light should bounce off. 100 yards~ 1~2s stun 5 yards 10~15 s stun.

that seems fair.

2nd I suggest that radial blind and other abilities would have a minimul affect radius. if bright pretty light flashes form 100 yards again its nothing. point blank your eyes bleed like they got *@##$slapped by the sun. all the tilesets are ubber-shiny(must be the super space cleaner everyone uses) so the intense light should bounce off. 100 yards~ 1~2s stun 5 yards 10~15 s stun.

that seems fair.

I suggest they stop trying to force line of sight on us. It's a stupid mechanic and has no practical function in this game.

EDIT: I am legit &!$$ed about this change. I don't know what it will affect yet, but if it even so much as CONSIDERS touching Radial Disarm, I'm selling Loki Prime.

Double edit: And I've never sold a Warframe (aside from regulars when I build their primes. I have every Warframe.)

Edited by Kaiczar

that seems fair.

That's a nerf.

I don't like those.

As for Dave the Poleaxe Man.

Ask Reliant, he'll get ya the video.