The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm just hoping that the outrage that this is generating will make them think twice about this.

It's happened before.

All they needed to do is change a map. CHANGE THE MAP.

Not nerf every frame that was used and then nerf interception as a whole. Players were just saying change the map also, but did D.E. listen? No.

I don't actually mind them trying to make cheap AOE massacring more difficult or less useful, but the actual problem at hand here is the rep system.

It shouldn't be necessary to have to utilize AOE massacre to gain decent sums of reputation in the first place.

They should re-do EVERYTHING that has to do with the Syndicate Reputation system.

This one doesn't work.

I'm beyond &!$$ed at DE for the Trinity nerf.

SERIOUSLY. That's what, FIVE @(*()$ nerfs now?

F*** this S#&$. I'm out.

I hate the kind of BS DE pulled with Trinity. In a game revolving around team play, DE has nerfed the most team oriented frame out there. I used to love the way she played, but with the numerous Blessing nerfs and now this E Vamp nerf, She has become an OK frame with severely crippled powers. I pray that DE realizes the error of their ways very soon, or there is going to be a lot of hate flooding the forums.

I hate the kind of BS DE pulled with Trinity. In a game revolving around team play, DE has nerfed the most team oriented frame out there. I used to love the way she played, but with the numerous Blessing nerfs and now this E Vamp nerf, She has become an OK frame with severely crippled powers. I pray that DE realizes the error of their ways very soon, or there is going to be a lot of hate flooding the forums.

As I remember the community disposition was at a low point around this time last year as well. DE always seem to do or not do something, right around November that blows up.

Edited by LukeAura

Hope is hard to have when they nerf elements of a game because their system was too grindy and people found a way to grind in a effective way.

I never said it wasn't hard to have.

I just said to have it.

Exactly my sentiments.