The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Did you find the glitch you could stand inside the power core for all ten waves? 

No, but it was extremely lacking in content.

Basically:

[inserts a few new Lotus lines]

[couple missions on Mercury for infested] (approprate location though, considering it's for starter players)

*done*

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR TREACHORY!! I SAY WE ARM OURSELVES WITH PITCHFORKS, TORCHES, AND DAVE AND SHOW DE EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY CROSS THE LINE!!!

Or we can let DE resolve the matter without violence........but, now that I've thought of it, rebelling doesn't sound that bad. Imagine me, I mean us being in charge. I can already dream of it....

Have it your way.

I'm just going to sit over here, and post constructive criticisms of the "fix" and how to make them effective.

Easy.

Roll back the nerf and don't put Interceptions on the smallest map they possibly have.

The fact that map is so tiny is what makes it so grindable.

Not to mention Viver is still Viver and that is obviously what they were trying to fix.

Edited by Utarious

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR TREACHORY!! I SAY WE ARM OURSELVES WITH PITCHFORKS, TORCHES, AND DAVE AND SHOW DE EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY CROSS THE LINE!!!

Or we can let DE resolve the matter without violence........but, now that I've thought of it, rebelling doesn't sound that bad. Imagine me, I mean us being in charge. I can already dream of it....

We're usiing dave but not bringing swords? MADNESS