The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

my julio never came...where do i put in a ticket for a lost Julio?

Hmm, perhaps he got lost going by the room of a thousand doors. Lovely room, very intriguing, great place to waste lots of time.  

We will have to chart new routes for the Julio's though, they can be a little hair brained at times. 

The service desk to file a ticket is down in the sub-main deck through....the room of a thousand doors. Well with any luck you might find yours on your way. 

Hmm, perhaps he got lost going by the room of a thousand doors. Lovely room, very intriguing, great place to waste lots of time.  

We will have to chart new routes for the Julio's though, they can be a little hair brained at times. 

The service desk to file a ticket is down in the sub-main deck through....the room of a thousand doors. Well with any luck you might find yours on your way. 

...i'll just order a bubba then...

So the new gunslinger frame look has been shown last night, I have to say I'm more excited for it than I was for Limbo. I don't even have Limbo yet; not really so motivated to get him. Gunslinger Girl though, I'd get her in a heartbeat.

Darn tootin' tex.