The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

anyone figure out the conspiracy on why digital games cost $50 and hard copies that need to be manufactured are both the same price? been looking for an article that explains it.

Because people want money, and because they can. Why sell something for $50 as a hard copy and sell the same thing for $30 as a digital copy when you can EASILLY get away with selling them both for $50?

Maybe that's the excuse companies use for Day One DLC.

Companies don't give excuses for that, because they don't need to.

Most of their customers will happily take it, and that's the issue.

If people stopped buying it, they wouldn't offer it.

i messed this quote up but anyways, its the corrupt corporations man

you can never win @____@

You can win, it just takes time.

And effort.

Sadly, I lack both of those things.

People complain, yes.

But not enough people complain.

If the majority did, they would think twice about offering it, and if they still did the community should boycott them into submission.

If that happens, nobody would offer Day One DLC.

It's not only that though, people will complain and then still buy the DLC which since the company is still getting the sales why not keep doing it since the few that do complain will still purchase?

Edited by Utarious

Exactly.

People should boycott companies who do that.

But, I sadly doubt that ever happening.

Complaining about an issue is very different from acting on that complaint. When people say that they disagree with something, they take minimal responsibility and there are few repercussions. Its when it comes to acting on that opinion that people have difficulty. Their actions now have consequences; in this case potentially missing out on content, and many don't feel like the overall reward is worth the immediate loss.

Complaining about an issue is very different from acting on that complaint. When people say that they disagree with something, they take minimal responsibility and there are few repercussions. Its when it comes to acting on that opinion that people have difficulty. Their actions now have consequences; in this case potentially missing out on content, and many don't feel like the overall reward is worth the immediate loss.

I understand that, but if people want change they must act.

That is the only solution to this issue, and because of people like that, this issue will never be resolved.

I would write a long-winded response about human nature, but I don't feel that it would be worth the effort...

Last time I mentioned human nature to someone, they didn't talk to me for 2 months because they thought I was an idiot.

I hate people sometimes most of the time.

Edited by Kaiczar