Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just tryin to get T4 Sabotages.

NGQf4pR.jpg

Natural Talents, Natural Talents everywhere.

Reminded me of earlier this week, doing T2def we had a prime part on every single wave i kid you not. Including 2 Soma Prime BPs.

On wave 35, just was we were wrapping up a player dc and we got overrunned. I just rage quit playing warframe for the rest of the day.

Wellp

That's it.

I'm done. Officially done. Nova Prime is officially not worth the grind.

No frame is worth running that many stupid mind numbing, boring missions for a chance to get a chance to get the part you need.

You approach a dusty town, early in the evening that the light that casts drawn out shadows down it's roads. A small unsettling note plays in your ear as you read the broken sign coated in a light sheen of disrepair. 

It reads, "Welcome to Cynicism and Sadness." 

A wind pushes you forward and the off note has clouded your minds so you don't think twice about walking on. The lights all seem off as the sunlight fades and gives way to the night.

Suddenly you notice soft lights down a street off the main road, a restaurant, perhaps a bar. You turn, and don't stop until you've opened the door to take in the sight of rustic charm and the smell of your favourite alcoholic beverage, the note in your ear fades. A small sign welcomes you in the vestibule, "Welcome to Acceptance. The best and only bar in town. Seat yourself if you like."  

And we're all sitting there, Kaiczar, Sam, myself, and anyone else who has already walked down the same road, waiting for you to be dealt in to the nightly poker game. And then you understand that friends, liquor, cards, lightly salted peanuts and a lovely red-head behind the bar is much better than the last hellhole you walked out of. 

Grab a seat. 

nvr.

The other option is to head back down the highway of anger and frustration! Only to find the bridge back in to sunshine and rainbows has been destroyed! 

You can't escape, don't fight it. 

And what's wrong with friends, poker and lightly salted peanuts any ways? 

The other option is to head back down the highway of anger and frustration! Only to find the bridge back in to sunshine and rainbows has been destroyed! 

You can't escape, don't fight it. 

And what's wrong with friends, poker and lightly salted peanuts any ways? 

It doesn't involve loot.