The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You're saying this to the child who was overjoyed at milk and cookies, and didn't even know what the word shoot meant? Nazism is one thing, but I will not abide by child soldiers.

**The Grammar Nazi Narrator sighs and folds their hands.

**Perhaps, if you weren't such a '690 f**k it-er', or actually would of made your child go to extreme therapy sessions after wanting to have sex at that age, or if you didn't cheat on your husband that is completely fine with that, or if you didn't make out with someone you consider to be almost like a sister, or if you could have been more sane in general, I could of had the tolerance to respect you, I'm highly selective about whom I call a friend.

Or if your grammar was in check.

**The Grammar Nazi lets out another deep sigh, and sips their Sierra Mist from a wine glass, with pure Grammar Nazi class.

**The Grammar Nazi Narrator sighs and folds their hands.

**Perhaps, if you weren't such a '690 f**k it-er', or actually would of made your child go to extreme therapy sessions after wanting to have sex at that age, or if you didn't cheat on your husband that is completely fine with that, or if you didn't make out with someone you consider to be almost like a sister, or if you could have been more sane in general, I could of had the tolerance to respect you, I'm highly selective about whom I call a friend.

Or if your grammar was in check.**The Grammar Nazi lets out another deep sigh, and sips their Sierra Mist from a wine glass, with pure Grammar Nazi class.

*reads spoiler*

Whoa...

Yes, I and just about everyone I come into contact with turns into a horny mess, but thats no reason to be so rude...

What does boots and cats mean?

Beatboxing, probably.

Many believe the journey of the undead is to end the curse, but in reality it is too embrace Priscilla's tail. Cutting it off is considered the bad ending.

tumblr_m0o6bbpQUl1r6qozpo1_1280.png

Never even bothered with that place.

*reads spoiler*

Whoa...

Yes, I and just about everyone I come into contact with turns into a horny mess, but thats no reason to be so rude...

Rude? RUDE?

**The Grammar Nazi nearly spits out their Sierra Mist from laughter.

I was addressing that, ever so kindly.

**OH DEAR GOTT SOMEONE GRAB THE MG 42S AND GET THAT WOMAN AWAY FROM THE POOR TRO.

Why not upgrade to Rheinmetall MG 3s

Oh boy...

*wipes the sweat from his body, and puts a pack of ice on his head*

*Ice is already steam cause California*

Alrighty, then.

Oh well.

That orgy was unexpected really.

Kinda killed the mood but eh.

Whatever.

**OH DEAR GOTT SOMEONE GRAB THE MG 42S AND GET THAT WOMAN AWAY FROM THE POOR TRO.

*sighs*

I wonder if I'll ever see Zeran again...