The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*O.D.I.N. Teleports her into ư̪̪̪̜̝̯͈̞̟̊̉͗̊͒̍͐ͭ͑ͮ͆͂͟n̸̹̯̬̣̳̠̖͚͖̟̑̀̔ͩ̇̆̏̅̓ͦ̑̒͌̓̓̓̈ͪ̓͘͢k̵̢͙͕͇̮̭̣͇͐́̌ͦ͌̅ͤ̎ͣ̒̈̄̄̋̽ͩ̓͠͠ͅo̴̢͇̺͓͎̜̍̔̊̒̽̌͟w̵̶̗͇̻͖͖̰̘̯̙͔͖̬̞̟ͫ͊̐̇͊̎̌̔n̶̡̧͓͈͎͓̣̬͚̟̦̙̝̺̤ͤ̊ͭ̿̄͂̓̈́̽̂͆́͡͡. You can see a space station shielding itself in an orb from a distance. O.D.I.N. begins to fade away as it shields you from the extreme gravity attempting to crush you in. Once you float towards the station, you pass through its shield and arrive onto the docking platform. There is a door nearby.*[/size]

Well done.

Our next target is New Earth. Drakna and Edgefort is located there.

*steps through the door*

*hesitates*

While I'm here..

*yells out into the void*

DONT LET IM LEAVE, MURPH!

*steps inside, closing the door behind her*

*The heavily damaged O.D.I.N. barely manages to floats itself towards the room with documents and test results. It displays multiple arrows pointing toward data storage devices, papers, and a small mysterious item.*

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

**The Classy Grammar Nazi's blood begins to pool up on the floor.

*sighs*

*cleans the nazis wounds*

*The heavily damaged O.D.I.N. barely manages to floats itself towards the room with documents and test results. It displays multiple arrows pointing toward data storage devices, papers, and a small mysterious item.*

*shrugs*

I can't read any of that..

*picks up the small mysterious item*

*stands up and pulls bullets out of his body one by one*

Well, see you when you decide to stop being edgy.

*turns around and walks away*

**The Classy Grammar Nazi tries to reach a hand out, but it only falls to the floor. They try to reach for their MG 42.

*shrugs*

I can't read any of that..

*picks up the small mysterious item*

*O.D.I.N. falls to the ground, this time displaying another countdown timer. The ground begins to shake violently as the station's shields collapse. The sounds of metal bending, shredding, and tearing echo the room*

**The Classy Grammar Nazi tries to reach a hand out, but it only falls to the floor. They try to reach for their MG 42.

Ah well...

*helps her up and sits her on a bench, puts a first aid kit on the bench and walks away*

See you.