The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

What?!

I'm sure I didn't miss any of her wounds, what's happening?!

Boy, go fetch some alcohol and some bandages, we must operate immediately!

*The boy rushes off to find those two items. Strangely, he knows where they are despite having no knowledge of where they should be. He finds the items, and delivers them to the lady.*

*The boy rushes off to find those two items. Strangely, he knows where they are despite having no knowledge of where they should be. He finds the items, and delivers them to the lady.*

*sedates the nazi*

*opens her up*

Ah!

Her large intestine!

This paleness..

It's undergoing necrosis!

It's too fargone, she'll need a transplant!

*rips her own intestines, and successfully replaces those of the nazi with them*

*coughs up blood*

*closes the opening after repairing what damage she could find, removing the piece of bullet she'd missed*

*with no trace of accent says:*

Gut nacht, mein freund..

*slumps over*

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

I remember... I remember Earth. I come from a country called America.

"She notices something strange within the lady's soul. To return the lady the favor of resurrecting her, she decides to fix her soul. With the press of a button, they travel to a higher dimension. They arrive in a lab, but for some reason everything is much brighter towards the lady (Liz)."

You still didn't tell me what's your meaning of fun.

So I'll just tell mine...

O rly?

Explain to me, what is your meaning of FUN?

Hmm...

F is for Frisky, I hope you're ditzy, U is for uninstall... N is for everyone to die inside a hall, down here in the deep blue ball.

"She notices something strange within the lady's soul. To return the lady the favor of resurrecting her, she decides to fix her soul. With the press of a button, they travel to a higher dimension. They arrive in a lab, but for some reason everything is much brighter towards the lady (Liz)."

Where... Where are we?

Neon Genesis Evangelion?