The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Miss. That's Bloodborne.

Dammit!

Fine...

SnyXFV:

"Good night, good hunter," the doll said, before blowing some dust into FV's face. Before he understood what was going on, his body grew incredibly hot, and as he saw a fluffy tail wagging in the distance, he immediately thought of his lover, Priscilla, and pounced, only to discover that the tail belonged to snyphurr...

It's a huge improvement.

I agree.

Dammit!

Fine...

SnyXFV:

"Good night, good hunter," the doll said, before blowing some dust into FV's face. Before he understood what was going on, his body grew incredibly hot, and as he saw a fluffy tail wagging in the distance, he immediately thought of his lover, Priscilla, and pounced, only to discover that the tail belonged to snyphurr...

Dis gon b gud...

Dammit!

Fine...

SnyXFV:

PRISCILLA?

Dammit!

Fine...

SnyXFV:

Miss. My lover is Velour. At least adhere to current canon before going non-canon.

Dis gon b gud...

"oh! Sorry, sny... You seen Velour-" he stopped, as he saw sny unsheathe his shortsword from Velours body, glistening majestically. He gulped, unconsciously, and thought to himself, "That's a man, dammit, what are you getting all flustered about?! And said man just screwed your girlfriend, who actually... I'm kinda jealous of right now..."

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

"oh! Sorry, sny... You seen Velour-" he stopped, as he saw sny unsheathe his shortsword from Velours body, glistening majestically. He gulped, unconsciously, and thought to himself, "That's a man, dammit, what are you getting all flustered about?! And said man just screwed your girlfriend, who actually... I'm kinda jealous of right now..."

And then Metheria murdered Snyphurr for heresy.

Well not really. It is a random fan-fiction. Generally, it just causes awkward laughing as people imagine the girl behind the computer clacking away.

Pretty much, yeah. Though I do think the two of you being edgy together would be kinda cute.

*Returns the embrace, covered in shadowy liquids*

twAS niCE, aLL THat.

Mhm...

I'm glad you think so.

*kisses his cheek*

Pretty much, yeah. Though I do think the two of you being edgy together would be kinda cute.

Edgy? Really now, everyone i've killed were sinners. It's for the greater good. Besides, as i'll say again.

Velour is really cute.

Edited by -FV-Metheria