The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

**NO, ALL OF YOU NEED F**KING MEDICAL ATTENTION.

Has anybody ever told you the definition of insanity?

I wander in and out of the enclosure, never giving much attention to the whole plot like you have imagined. I'm not here to watch you.

Why do you come back here, though? Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Anybody ever told you the definition of insanity?

Why do you come back here, though?

**I KNOW INSANITY. YOU ARE JUST CORRUPT AND... Aheh, let me put you out of your misery.

**The Narrator takes out a pistol from their pouch, checks that it is loaded, and spins it on her finger before walking up to Liz and training it on her head.

**They smile in a smug and calm, highly intelligent, evil smirk.

**Auf Wiedersehen, schweinhund.

**I KNOW INSANITY. YOU ARE JUST CORRUPT AND... Aheh, let me put you out of your misery.

**The Narrator takes out a pistol from their pouch, checks that it is loaded, and spins it on her finger before walking up to Liz and training it on her head.

**They smile in a smug and calm, highly intelligent, evil smirk.**Auf Wiedersehen, schweinhund.

(If nobody's told you yet, the definition of insanity is something along the lines of doing the exact same thing, over and over again, expecting different results. In your case, this says something about your repeatedly shooting Liz, whose very existence has already been erased.) Edited by Elizabeth-chan

**They smile in a smug and calm, highly intelligent, evil smirk.**Auf Wiedersehen, schweinhund.

*The cube appears and looks curiously at the pistol. There's a faint click.*

(If nobody's told you yet, the definition of insanity is something along the lines of doing the exact same thing, over and over again, expecting different results. In your case, this says something about your repeatedly shooting Liz, whose very existence has already been erased.)

**Insanity is mental illness. This is pure corruption.

**The Narrator pulls the trigger.

Oh I'm fine, how are you?

Good to hear it. I'm well, thanks.

**Insanity is mental illness. This is pure corruption.

**The Narrator pulls the trigger.

*had flicked the gun's safety on whilst metro was explaining the difference between insanity and corruption*

*click*

Well, that's disappointing.

Oh, well.

*leaves*

Full Definition of INSANITY

:  a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
:  such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
a :  extreme folly or unreasonableness

b :  something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Huh, sounds like Metro.

*the cube's meddling causes the gun to explode in your hand, without the bullet leaving the barrel.*

Likely, you would need to sabotage the powder inside the bullet for that to happen.

Full Definition of INSANITY

: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

a : extreme folly or unreasonableness

b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Huh, sounds like Metro.

Depending on individual perspective, that would apply to all of us. Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Full Definition of INSANITY

:  a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

:  such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

:  extreme folly or unreasonableness

:  something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Huh, sounds like Metro.

Mhm. Though that kinda puts us in the same boat. Some of the things we do here are pretty unreasonable, after all.

*had flicked the gun's safety on whilst metro was explaining the difference between insanity and corruption*

*click*

Oh, well.

*leaves*

Oh.

Oh.

I f**king hate my life.

I f**king hate it.

**Metro throws the pistol on the ground.

Edited by TheMetrocop

Glad to hear it! <3

Mhm. Though that kinda puts us in the same boat. Some of the things we do here are pretty unreasonable, after all.

Probably, but you only live once! *lick*

*click*

Oh, well.

*leaves*[/quote

Oh.

Oh.

I f**king hate my life.

I f**king hate it.

**Metro throws the pistol on the ground.

*picks it up*

*shoots herself with it*

*heals with rpl's partygel*

*leaves*