The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*transforms back into his human form*

Metro, what is all this?

**Metro presses a button and you are suddenly trapped, there is even an anti- teleport forcefield and restraints, you can only watch as Metro takes the labcoat, cargo pants, and boots off to reveal a expensive business suit, complete with a tie. It's colored a dark grey.

I'm a billionaire now, Verdict. Second richest genius in the world. This machine could earn me a zillionfold and counting. I could buy Europe, even. But do you know what I'm going to do with it?

(There are a lot of them too.)

(I know.)

(I just came across this one:)

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/a/a6/Charybdis_Old.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20130709011031

(Will make an alter out of this too.)

**Metro presses a button and you are suddenly trapped, there is even an anti- teleport forcefield and restraints, you can only watch as Metro takes the labcoat, cargo pants, and boots off to reveal a expensive business suit, complete with a tie. It's colored a dark grey.

I'm a billionaire now, Verdict. Second richest genius in the world. This machine could earn me a zillionfold and counting. I could buy Europe, even. But do you know what I'm going to do with it?

No.

*exits his own body as a spiritual being and moves around as a shadow*

For evil purposes?

Was I the only one that thought of Payday 2?

Probably.

(I know.)

(I just came across this one:)http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/a/a6/Charybdis_Old.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20130709011031

(Will make an alter out of this too.)No.

*exits his own body as a spiritual being and moves around as a shadow*For evil purposes?Probably.

**Even the spirit cannot escape the cell.

To get off this damn planet. And I'm going to eradicate it behind me. Which means all of your friends will be dead, as they are trapped in their little fantasies.