The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

**That is a poor way of plot-twisting and avoidance. I am The First Narrator. I am disappointed by you, lowly Narrator.

**It's what had to be done.

**Deal With It.

you've been inactive for 10 bajillion years! The Draknan population has begun to revolt die to the inaction against the problems! You must do something!

*slaps your face*

Calm down, it hasn't been 10 bajillion years!

** You dare speak to an Elder Narrator like this? It was the cheapest way, it was not what had to be done, you poor fool.

**You call yourself an Elder Narrator? Please. She was beaten. Get over it and move on.

it certainly felt like it! This civil war is burning the place down! I've been living on nothing but spectre orbs!

Patient Interview #1. Patient seems to be hallucinating, thinking there's a civil war going on.

**You call yourself an Elder Narrator? Please. She was beaten. Get over it and move on.

Patient Interview #1. Patient seems to be hallucinating, thinking there's a civil war going on.

*mumbles unintelligently* OH GOD THEY'RE HERE! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! *begins grasping the area around him desperately for any weapons* Edited by Trailgamer5

*mumbles unintelligently* OH GOD THEY'RE HERE! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! *begins grasping the area around him desperately for any weapons*

*takes your hand*

There, there, Trailg, everything will be just fine...

*guides your arm through what you think is plated armor, but is actually a straitjacket*

*takes your hand*

There, there, Trailg, everything will be just fine...

*guides your arm through what you think is plated armor, but is actually a straitjacket*

*begins wearing the armor, snapping out of it when i finish tying myself up without being able to untie the knot* mmm? Mmmm! Hmm mphmmmm mmm!