The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well then you know me better than I myself.

I don't know about that, but since I've met you I've never known you to worry about something you cannot change.

I don't know about that, but since I've met you I've never known you to worry about something you cannot change.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry much about it...

I mean, it hasn't hurt no one I care about.

And something just piqued my interest...

You said that Inari are not quite the social species, but here we are...

So far you didn't try to harvest spirit energy or eat me.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry much about it...

I mean, it hasn't hurt no one I care about.

And something just piqued my interest...

You said that Inari are not quite the social species, but here we are...

So far you didn't try to harvest spirit energy or eat me.

We are not social with other members of our race as they are competition, however we greatly enjoy the company of other species.

I don't literally "eat" people Snyphurr but I can drain them completely of their spirit energy if I choose to, which would in effect be me "eating" them.

As for harvesting your energy, I don't need to. I've been around for a long time Snyphurr.

I already have nine-tails and just being in the company of others and the time I spend with lillian is more then enough to keep my energy topped off.

However if I ever had to expend a great deal of my energy for some reason then I would have to start actively gathering energy again.

We are not social with other members of our race as they are competition, however we greatly enjoy the company of other species.

I don't literally "eat" people Snyphurr but I can drain them completely of their spirit energy if I choose to, which would in effect be me "eating" them.

As for harvesting your energy, I don't need to. I've been around for a long time Snyphurr.

I already have nine-tails and just being in the company of others and the time I spend with lillian is more then enough to keep my energy topped off.

However if I ever had to expend a great deal of my energy for some reason then I would have to start actively gathering energy again.

Interesting...