Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I don't want to go all the way there and abandon Sen just to nibble on fluffy ears.

*smiles*

That's an acceptable reason!

I'll leave you to it! ^_^

*flickers then vanishes*

So, any idea why the universal portals have been appearing?

no idea, I hope we find the reason soon. How's the UAV going, Dutygamer?

There's been a sharp increase in crossdimensional energy in the area for the past few days. Meanwhile, demons have been stepping up their invasion scale on Drakna and Edgefort. That could explain the sudden increase in demonic mutations among the remaining populace of both nations

You suggesting that Demons got something to do with it?

*nods* I also think I've found our ticket back home *zooms in on our location with* Notice the white-hot amounts of energy? If we can get someone experienced with portal creation, we can get ourselves back to our proper universes.

but who?

exactly

I also have found somethong myself. Snyphurr is also emitting some sort of spiritual energy, it has been attracting other demons and similar creatures to gather around him. Perhaps this also has something to do with it has something to do with this case.

Alright, you each have your things to investigate, I'll focus on operating the UAV and give advice on comms.

*goes off to investigate Snyphurr and his relation to why everyone is a demon*

*goes off to investigate enemy demons and their relation to crossdimensional energy*

I also have found somethong myself. Snyphurr is also emitting some sort of spiritual energy, it has been attracting other demons and similar creatures to gather around him. Perhaps this also has something to do with it has something to do with this case.

Alright, you each have your things to investigate, I'll focus on operating the UAV and give advice on comms.*goes off to investigate Snyphurr and his relation to why everyone is a demon**goes off to investigate enemy demons and their relation to crossdimensional energy*

Oh boy.