Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

That's a great plan but sadly I'm still living with meh parents. So I'd probably be disturbed by the first hour or so.

hi

And why's that?

Your parents should be thankful that you went to sleep early on your own. :P

Hello there, Sen.

How are you?

*Reaches outside the Prison* Oh damn...

*Trucks with minigun turrets surround the entrance* Stop right there, You will surrender without resistance or suffer heavier consequences!

I don't have time for this!

GUNS ARE FOR PUSSAAAAAAAYYYYYSSSS!!!! *Hundreds of Samurai charge in and slaughter the cops*

Samgamer!

Now's not the time! Get on! *swings Tengamer and Dutygamer onto horseback and gallops away as the Samurai clean up and retreat*

*drops off the two outside Edgefort* I'm sorry, I cannot be seen with my troops. It will attract too much attention. I've left the location of our hideout on your map *waves off and rides away*

Alright... Now to get Dutygamer to medical... *Looks at the soldier, he is unconscious and bleeding, covered in blood-soaked bandages*

Edited by Trailgamer5

*drops off the two outside Edgefort* I'm sorry, I cannot be seen with my troops. It will attract too much attention. I've left the location of our hideout on your map *waves off and rides away*

Alright... Now to get Dutygamer to medical... *Looks at the soldier, he is unconscious and bleeding, covered in blood-soaked bandages*

*a squad of gears show up but only their leader speaks*

Hello and welcome to Fortuna.

It seems you have a problem there...

Let's take him to the Medical Bay.

*the gears help them*

yeah...

*tenderly runs fingers through her hair*