Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*a squad of gears show up but only their leader speaks*

Hello and welcome to Fortuna.

It seems you have a problem there...

Let's take him to the Medical Bay.

*the gears help them*

Thank you... 

*later at the Medical bay*  You stay here and rest, I'll meet up with Samgamer and see what he can find.

*at hideout, a small warehouse in Fortuna harbour*

You've made it. If you're asking about your gear I've had my retainers keep it safe. *signals and a few men brings up a briefcase and a few UAVs* As for my progress, I haven't made much. I can't get close to Snyphurr and any books about Dreadnaughts I can find have scarce information about their relation with demonic energies.

I see... *Looks around, everyone has relatively Japanese features about them... Samgamer's Samurai. Relatively well disguised too.* How'd they get here? Last time I remembered they were stuck in Feudal japan.

A large Portal... larger than any we've seen so far... My men showed up after it collapsed, midway through eating.

I see, continue on your research. I will try to find what Dutygamer found.

*follows le lead*

*finishes kissing*

I wish we could spend more time together.

*massages her shoulders*

Thank you... 

*later at the Medical bay*  You stay here and rest, I'll meet up with Samgamer and see what he can find.

*at hideout, a small warehouse in Fortuna harbour*

You've made it. If you're asking about your gear I've had my retainers keep it safe. *signals and a few men brings up a briefcase and a few UAVs* As for my progress, I haven't made much. I can't get close to Snyphurr and any books about Dreadnaughts I can find have scarce information about their relation with demonic energies.

I see... *Looks around, everyone has relatively Japanese features about them... Samgamer's Samurai. Relatively well disguised too.* How'd they get here? Last time I remembered they were stuck in Feudal japan.

A large Portal... larger than any we've seen so far... My men showed up after it collapsed, midway through eating.

I see, continue on your research. I will try to find what Dutygamer found.

(Oh boy.)

I only have about 20 mind before I hit the hay so eh

Damn.

That's one big head.

:P

Hurk.

Oh boy.

Yes.

And you would be?

You are fond with Tennogamer, the Oberon, have you not? I am his Shogun 2 equivalent, Samuraigamer. Just call me Samgamer. I am here to research on... how should I put it... Your demonic powers and how it is affecting people and or demons around you... *sits down on the couch*

You are fond with Tennogamer, the Oberon, have you not? I am his Shogun 2 equivalent, Samuraigamer. Just call me Samgamer. I am here to research on... how should I put it... Your demonic powers and how it is affecting people and or demons around you... *sits down on the couch*

Yeah, I know him.

Nice to meet you.

*bows and sits down*

Well, I usually use my demonic power to kill bad demons...

But I'm not a demon myself, as you already know.

As for how it affects people, I don't know.

Yeah, I know him.

Nice to meet you.

*bows and sits down*

Well, I usually use my demonic power to kill bad demons...

But I'm not a demon myself, as you already know.

As for how it affects people, I don't know.

Tengamer has been... eavesdropping on most of your conversations... he has found out that most, if not all, of your companions are demons or demonic in nature... He suspects that you have been emitting a spiritual signal which attracts people who possess these... qualities, shall we say.

Heh.

Yeah.

Tengamer has been... eavesdropping on most of your conversations... he has found out that most, if not all, of your companions are demons or demonic in nature... He suspects that you have been emitting a spiritual signal which attracts people who possess these... qualities, shall we say.

Hmmm...

That's probably true.

I don't know really.

Yeah.

Hmmm...

That's probably true.

I don't know really.

Probably... If it is true then it could also apply to why evil demons have been attracted to this world... hence why they've been trying to invade plenty of times... *squint* Or are they attracted to something else...?

Probably... If it is true then it could also apply to why evil demons have been attracted to this world... hence why they've been trying to invade plenty of times... *squint* Or are they attracted to something else...?

Well, evil demons come after me because of family business.

Long story short, my father sealed off the demon world two thousand years go.

Since he was half a demon himself, he ended up sealing his power on the other side.

But then my brother managed to open the gates to the demon world in order to get his power, no matter the cost.

I managed to temporarily seal it off and retrieve the power, trapping my brother inside.

Well, evil demons come after me because of family business.

Long story short, my father sealed off the demon world two thousand years go.

Since he was half a demon himself, he ended up sealing his power on the other side.

But then my brother managed to open the gates to the demon world in order to get his power, no matter the cost.

I managed to temporarily seal it off and retrieve the power, trapping my brother inside.

Oh really...? Then my work is done... time to begin research on portal and dimension bending energies, I shall inform Tennogamer.

*meanwhile in Drakna* Mmhmm... Yes... alright, got it... got it... *shoots at a cop with Hek* what was that? Ah, got it. *taps at car keys and a Shelby GT500 stops at Tengamer's feet, Batmobile style*