The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

What is it you need?

I need her to have one of verdicts therapy sessions. I figure if anybody can help her, it's him. Unless you've a better idea.

Hey-o.

When did this happen?

I don't know when she started having these feelings, but with how obsessed she is, I'd say it started after her aging was accelerated.

I need her to have one of verdicts therapy sessions. I figure if anybody can help her, it's him. Unless you've a better idea.

I don't know when she started having these feelings, but with how obsessed she is, I'd say it started after her aging was accelerated.

Huh.

I don't think I believe you.

She's shown no signs of this.

Huh. That was not one I was expecting.

Front Mission, Metal Wolf Chaos, Gundam, Zoids. I was expecting more along the lines of those. Mech Warrior is cool though. I could never get into it sadly.

Nah, Mech Warrior and Armored Core for me, they are by far my favorites.

*sighs and looks the other way with a sad expression*

I'm sorry Snyphurr, I was just making a joke..

(The dirty version of this is that she wants **** and get ****ed by utr.)

(Alza is prepared to takes drastic measures to keep Lillian, well unless it is death by creator, can't really stop that. ;~;)

*his sword floats up and impales both of them through their hearts after knocking out her assistant with it's handle*

Heh...

Told you...

*coughs up blood*

[The heart didn't seem to be previously pumping at all. Instead, there remains an unscathed device attached to their back. On the sides, small tubes of liquid uranium-235 seem to be present. Due to this machine, Metro is able to recover from the stab enough to press the lockdown button, and slide under the lockdown doors before they close shut. Their tie gets stuck under the lockdown door, and they barely manage to rip it out, and is currently running down the hall on the other side of the door with the now unpossessed sword that is yours. They also stole your favorite fedora.]

I believe I may have a gif that captures the moment. Maybe.

1392059040614.gif

I believe I may have a gif that captures the moment. Maybe.

-snip-

You had a lot of good gifs in the giveaway thread.. ^_^

I still can't forget that eyeball picture... >_<

[The heart didn't seem to be previously pumping at all. Instead, there remains an unscathed device attached to their back. On the sides, small tubes of liquid uranium-235 seem to be present. Due to this machine, Metro is able to recover from the stab enough to press the lockdown button, and slide under the lockdown doors before they close shut. Their tie gets stuck under the lockdown door, and they barely manage to rip it out, and is currently running down the hall on the other side of the door with the now unpossessed sword that is yours. They also stole your favorite fedora.]

And now, we wait...

*coughs up blood but maintains the smug smile*

Heh, I'll play your game.

I'm sorry Snyphurr, I was just making a joke..

Oh well...

*gasps, and hurriedly tucks your underwear under a pillow*

*opens the door slightly*

Oh... H-hi, utr...

What's up?

*glares at Liz and mouths the words "I'm going to prove you wrong"*

Uhm.

I figured we should have a chat, probably in private.

Edited by Utarious