The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

@1

It's a pleasure to meet you Liz and I'd be glad to help plan my daughter's wedding.

@2

*puts her head on lillian's shoulder and sighs contently*

(I'm out for a bit as well, got some things I need to do)

Great!

Now...

I've never seen a wedding, so... This'll be interesting.

<It looks back at you with androidic eyes. Three, to be exact. It's bright blue, glowing digital eyes are the only thing you can see in the dark.>[Query: Neutral? Hostile?]

Neutral.

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomoooooooooooooooooooooo.

Bet no one even cares I'm playing League.

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomoooooooooooooooooooooo.

1v1 me, mid lane, I will rekt you with my Veigar ap build.

I care immensely.