*ties utr's hair into a ponytail*

Here you go.

Thank you.

Can you blame her for watching?

*grins*

Liz... *still blushing*

Umm...

*buries that memory*

There, now I don't even remember what you looked like.

Is that any better?

*blushes even more*

I wasn't complaining

I uhh...

I didn't think you for one to do such a thing...

-Utrs being shy-

*hugs Utrs from and grabs her breasts*
Oh Liz.. who is this pretty thing.. Your significant other?
*sighs*
Dear please.. I'm sorry Liz, please forgive her.
*groans*
Daaad... You're embarrassing me.. ;~;
Edited by Alzarov

*hugs Utrs from and grabs her breasts*
Oh Liz.. who is this pretty thing.. Your significant other?
*sighs*
Dear please.. I'm sorry Liz, please forgive her.
*groans*
Daaad... You're embarrassing me.. ;~;

*slighly moans*

Uhh...

Hi...

*shrugs*

You're attractive.

If you say so...

Oh, hey Alza.

Who're the other two?

Oh right, Lego this is my mother Tatiana.

Hello Lego, it's nice to meet you.

And this is my father Claudia.

Nice to meet you.

*slighly moans*

Uhh...

Hi...

Uh sorry about that Utrs..

Please forgive my dad..

*smacks Claudia*

Fine, I'm sorry if I upset you..

*grabs and breaks it*

VERY unlikely.

*sticks out her tongue then turns into a ball of light and vanishes*

(Story time!)

**Holed up in an empty bar, bleeding from a dozen wounds and surrounded by armed men who wanted her dead, Guinevere had seen better days. She’d seen worse ones, too, so she wasn’t worried yet. Guinevere leaned over the smashed bar and helped herself to a bottle, sighing as she read the label.

Durnocovian wine? That all you got?

Innkeeper: It’s the most expensive bottle I have... *cowering below the bar in a glittering ocean of broken glass*

**Guinevere looked around the bar and grinned. I reckon it’s the only bottle you got left.

**The man had panic written all over him. He clearly wasn’t used to being in the middle of a gunfight. This wasn’t Gethlehem(Guinevere's homeland), where fatal brawls broke out ten times a day. Talistan(It took me a while to come up with these names.) was regarded a more civilized city than Guinevere's hometown. In some ways, at least.

**She yanked the cork free with her teeth and spat it to the floor before taking a swig. She swilled it around her mouth like she’d seen rich folks do before swallowing it.

Pisswater... But beggars can’t be choosers, huh?

**A voice shouted through the broken windows, buoyed with confidence it hadn’t earned and the false bravado of numbers.

"Give it up, Guinevere. There’s seven of us to one of you. This ain’t going to end well.”

Damn straight it ain’t. If you want to walk away from this, you best go fetch more men! *takes another swig from the bottle, then puts it down on the bar*

Time to get to work. *lifts her one-of-a-kind pair of peacemakers from under her arms*

**Guinevere reloaded, pushing fresh rounds home. The alter(Referring to Guinevere.) slid off the barstool and made her way to the door, glass crunching beneath her boot heels. She stooped to glance through a cracked window. Four men crouched behind makeshift cover: two on the upper floor of a fancy workshop, another two in shadowed doorways to either side. All held crossbows or muskets at the ready.

The same voice from before shouts:

“We tracked you halfway across the world, b!tch. Bounty didn’t say nothin’ about you being alive or dead. Walk out now with those revolvers of yours held high and there don’t need to be no more bloodshed.”

Oh, I’m comin’ out. Don’t you worry none about that.

**She drew a silver serpent from her pocket and flipped it onto the bar, where it spun through a pool of spilled rum before landing heads up. A trembling hand reached up to take it. Guinevere grinned.

That's for the door.

Innkeeper: What about the door?

**Guinevere hammered her boot into the inn’s front door, smashing it from its hinges. She dived through the splintered frame, rolling to one knee, gun blasting from the hip.

Alright, you bastards! Let's finish this!

(That's where I'll end it there.)

(I found the perfect image of Guinevere. At least, it's how I picture her to be.)

Miss_Fortune_Most_Played_Champions_Febru

Oh, sorry...

Want me to kiss your butt?

*sighs and rolls eyes*

*appears*

No, just don't sit in judgement of others like you're so high and mighty o' great and wise ruler.

*bows and vanishes*

(Story time!)

**Holed up in an empty bar, bleeding from a dozen wounds and surrounded by armed men who wanted her dead, Guinevere had seen better days. She’d seen worse ones, too, so she wasn’t worried yet. Guinevere leaned over the smashed bar and helped herself to a bottle, sighing as she read the label.Durnocovian wine? That all you got?Innkeeper: It’s the most expensive bottle I have... *cowering below the bar in a glittering ocean of broken glass* **Guinevere looked around the bar and grinned. I reckon it’s the only bottle you got left. **The man had panic written all over him. He clearly wasn’t used to being in the middle of a gunfight. This wasn’t Gethlehem(Guinevere's homeland), where fatal brawls broke out ten times a day. Talistan(It took me a while to come up with these names.) was regarded a more civilized city than Guinevere's hometown. In some ways, at least.**She yanked the cork free with her teeth and spat it to the floor before taking a swig. She swilled it around her mouth like she’d seen rich folks do before swallowing it.Pisswater... But beggars can’t be choosers, huh? **A voice shouted through the broken windows, buoyed with confidence it hadn’t earned and the false bravado of numbers."Give it up, Guinevere. There’s seven of us to one of you. This ain’t going to end well.”Damn straight it ain’t. If you want to walk away from this, you best go fetch more men! *takes another swig from the bottle, then puts it down on the bar* Time to get to work. *lifts her one-of-a-kind pair of peacemakers from under her arms* **Guinevere reloaded, pushing fresh rounds home. The alter(Referring to Guinevere.) slid off the barstool and made her way to the door, glass crunching beneath her boot heels. She stooped to glance through a cracked window. Four men crouched behind makeshift cover: two on the upper floor of a fancy workshop, another two in shadowed doorways to either side. All held crossbows or muskets at the ready.The same voice from before shouts: “We tracked you halfway across the world, b!tch. Bounty didn’t say nothin’ about you being alive or dead. Walk out now with those revolvers of yours held high and there don’t need to be no more bloodshed.”Oh, I’m comin’ out. Don’t you worry none about that. **She drew a silver serpent from her pocket and flipped it onto the bar, where it spun through a pool of spilled rum before landing heads up. A trembling hand reached up to take it. Guinevere grinned.That's for the door. Innkeeper: What about the door?**Guinevere hammered her boot into the inn’s front door, smashing it from its hinges. She dived through the splintered frame, rolling to one knee, gun blasting from the hip.Alright, you bastards! Let's finish this!(That's where I'll end it there.)

(I found the perfect image of Guinevere. At least, it's how I picture her to be.)

Miss_Fortune_Most_Played_Champions_Febru

HMMMMM the baps.

So, I see you enjoyed being female, hehehe...

I was just worried about you is all...

Very well.