The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

friend o mine came by,apparently she left her hair straightner on and it burnt her mattress,and was told to vacate while the clean up crew fixed the mess and I happened to be the only one awake currently.

She also showed me a movie clip from her phone, it was from an old Chinese king fu film where in there is a master who's secret technique involves him grabbing others by the balls(literally) who is then killed by another old man who has mastered the sacred techniques of retracting his family jewels back inside his body,,the resulting vacuum created causes the sack snatcher's hand to get trapped in his crotch while the man with the golden technique delivers the finishing blow.

then she left.

It's 3:13 in the morning.

friend o mine came by,apparently she left her hair straightner on and it burnt her mattress,and was told to vacate while the clean up crew fixed the mess and I happened to be the only one awake currently.She also showed me a movie clip from her phone, it was from an old Chinese king fu film where in there is a master who's secret technique involves him grabbing others by the balls(literally) who is then killed by another old man who has mastered the sacred techniques of retracting his family jewels back inside his body,,the resulting vacuum created causes the sack snatcher's hand to get trapped in his crotch while the man with the golden technique delivers the finishing blow.then she left.It's 3:13 in the morning.

lol.

Their feelings toward sparring.

Ah, alright then.

*kisses Lillian on the cheek*

I hope I'll be an okay parent... I'm kind of terrified..

My mother tells me she felt the exact same way while she was raising lillian and I... And that you don't have to be the best parent, only that you need to always be there for your child. Which I reckon we can manage.

*smiles, and plays with the baby's nose*

Heh... you got me... *falls on one knee, still holding his sword* You did pretty good, with your training, to be honest, heh... *collapses, breathing heavily*

I guess they're done.

Oh boy I'm so in trouble when Susan sees this...

*grabs both franklin and ed by the ear and drags them into the other room*

*lecturing ensues*

*steps out after a few hours*

*sighs*

*grabs both franklin and ed by the ear and drags them into the other room*

*lecturing ensues*

*steps out after a few hours*

*sighs*

Ow, what the-

I guess we deserved it.

*laughs*

Aw.

They were having so much fun.

Edited by Snyphurr

My mother tells me she felt the exact same way while she was raising lillian and I... And that you don't have to be the best parent, only that you need to always be there for your child. Which I reckon we can manage.

*smiles, and plays with the baby's nose*

(Liz.. do I need to question why she said Lillian and I?)