Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*Sigh*

My GLORIOUS PC GAMING RIG just died and I'm using a S#&$box from 2006 running Vista. At least I just got a Lenovo Y500 with SLI GTX750!

I know how that feels. I managed to destroy my PSU and had to use a 7 year old computer. When the darvo event happened, I tried to run it. Hard to do anything at 10fps

I know how that feels. I managed to destroy my PSU and had to use a 7 year old computer. When the darvo event happened, I tried to run it. Hard to do anything at 10fps

*Sigh*

My GLORIOUS PC GAMING RIG just died and I'm using a S#&$box from 2006 running Vista. At least I just got a Lenovo Y500 with SLI GTX750!

bad luck for you two

I believe I also managed to destroy my PSU. I'm not sure though. It could also be my Motherboard, but I'm too lazy to do a full diagnosis.

Call up support. Alternatively, see(smell) if you can work out where the electrical burning smell is strongest from.

I built the rig myself. Interestingly, I can't smell any electrical burning smells.

I'll be replacing the PSU (Or maybe the whole thing if it's bad enough) tomorrow.

I wish I was a man who had the world burnt already or as a woman who ripped the organs out of her boyfriend... or being a robot who rampaged all over a high-school stadium a few minutes after I got activated. :3

Dont mind him, hes a crazy.

Concurred. I can't make heads or tails of a thing he said.

Freelancer? What are you smoking, and where can I get some?

(Please don't take that comment seriously, people, it's sarcastic/rhetorical)