The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Or Loki ?

RossRam

Question

I need advice. Can't decide between them. They both are supposed to be something like assassins because of invisibility/smoke bomb and I love to play as assassin. Tell me who is better all in all and why ? (Bladestorm vs Radial Disarm)

I find the invisibility better than smoke bomb because it lasts longer but the problem is I want warframe with offensive skills and I really dont know if their ultimate skills can contend for example with the ultimates of other warframes like frost or volt. I want to play as assassin but I also want to have a deadly ultimate skill, but as I heard bladestorm is really bugged and radial disarm is only support skill.

Thx in advance :)

Edited by Dansilent

6 answers to this question

I have both warframes actually, Started with the Loki and just unlocked the Ash today. From what I can see, Loki is far more of a support stealth hero, with radial disarm disarming most enemies save bosses( I.E. Vor and the lot). Ash is stealth based, but more offensive in nature, and focuses on quick damage and hit and run(in my opinion). Hope that helps. :D

Loki is usefull and very cool to play solo with it and not just rush toward enemy like Rhino. They are both fast and tricky, you have to know all ability about this two Frame.

Loki

Decoy are great to lets enemy fire at it and run/kill/revive/switch teleport. ( Use creativity )

Invisible make you invunerable to gun fire but not to AoE and environmental hazard, at level 3 you can be invisible for a long period of time.

Switch Teleport with downed teamate when you are near another to take him to safety and lets the other revive for you. You can also switch with a enemy near other and disarm all with you ultimate ( Loki begin with 150 energy capacity but less health and shield than other Frame ) you can also troll/help you teamate by teleport him into the fight or escape. ( Also need of creativity )

Radial Disarm, simply as intended. Disarm all ranged weapon type, Almost all Corpus will be disarm except for melee dude with glowing stick ( MOA and Osprey will be disable, Shockwave can still kick you but not make her annoying thing ) If you have speed mod and melee you can litteraly just use that ( energy syphon can be helpful ) and just melee kill all people ) Take note that useless against infested, the other ability have more potentiel against them.

Ash

Shuriken cost 25 and can be powerfull if you headshot with it, at max level that do 500 damages and 1000 in headshot, really good against Ancient infested.

Smokescreen, make you crit more with melee weapon, also stun enemy in range of the smoke ( sighly far than the smoke ) also that use 35 energy so carefull with that.

Teleport, you need to get to an enemy far and don't have a lots of energy? Good that take 25 and instant teleport to a target, good for close gap or escape near weak enemy.

Bladestorm, that skill bug, that can be sometime when you eliminate near hole, but that still strong and one shot ( 1000-3000 damages ) in a large area of effet ( greater level, power range mod is good too ) and hits up to 12 enemy at max level, that also make you invunerable now and reset you to the position you have cast this ability, really awesome ( not really super visual effect )

Radar enemy mod ( not artefact ) can be use to take note of the number of enemy and the distance they are for your skill.

I like both of them and use to be an assassin, i hope that help you to choose one of this nice Frame.