Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Catch Up Mechanic Bug

(PSN)xxRhinoBxx

So I realise theres been a few posts regarding the catch up mechanic not working correctly but I couldn't find one with this specific problem.

I have only just started this series this week and so haven't completed any of week 1 challenges. After completing all of week 2 challenges I did get 3 challenges show up as "recovered" from week 1, however they are also showing as Completed which I obviously have not done. Because they are showing as completed I am unable to actually complete the requirements and therefore cannot get the standing for it. I have also checked my current standing I did not receive standing for these challenges automatically when they appeared already completed.

Anyone else experienced this?? I have also tried logging out and back in...no change.

I also experienced this! Glad to know it’s another issue and not just mine on PS4. I couldn’t play until Week 3. After completing all of week 3, I had one mission available (complete a sortie) which was recovered. After finishing that, three other challenges showed up as already completed. 

Have you found a solution yet?

No solution yet, and it has happened to me again with week 3 (same 3 "recovered" from week 1) I did lodge a ticket after making this thread with Support but they were less than helpful, just referred me back here.

I have seen that this was also a bug on PC that has been now been hotfixed but no word on hotfixing it on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...