Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Problem with the personal housing segment diagram

(PSN)KDMaia

After completing the current journey of Harrow while attempting to make the journey the sacrifice I saw that one of the requirements was to have completed the journey the prologue of apostasy, and it was when I discovered that I did not receive one of the rewards of the journey the Inner War the segment diagram of Personal accommodation. I can't finish the journey to get Excalibur Umbra.
Can anyone help me receive this personal accommodation segment diagram?

This is the problem, I finished the mission the War Within Quest, but I did not receive the email with the segment diagram of Personal accommodations. I did another two times the mission and the e-mail didn't arrive. In the Codex the Mission is concluded.I can not start the mission Apostasy Prologue by not having access to the room with the helmet of the Lotus.

21 hours ago, (PS4)KDMaia said:

This is the problem, I finished the mission the War Within Quest, but I did not receive the email with the segment diagram of Personal accommodations. I did another two times the mission and the e-mail didn't arrive. In the Codex the Mission is concluded.I can not start the mission Apostasy Prologue by not having access to the room with the helmet of the Lotus.

OK, if you are certain that there's no email from Ordis with the personal quarters BP and that it is not in your foundry, you'll need to submit a support ticket.  Detail that you've done the quests (include screenshots if possible - a shot showing it marked as complete in your codex would help and maybe one showing that it's not in your foundry) and that you don't seem to have the BP.  They should be able to help.  Good luck.

Thank you very much, R3d. Really the communication from Warframe is one of the best where players care about others.
One last question, I am looking for days where to send this message to the support and do not find the place, you or someone could inform me?

On 2019-07-19 at 10:26 AM, (PS4)KDMaia said:

Thank you very much, R3d. Really the communication from Warframe is one of the best where players care about others.
One last question, I am looking for days where to send this message to the support and do not find the place, you or someone could inform me?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

GL