Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

No Clem mission after weekly reset?

(PSN)Kiero_Ashkore

So...even though I or my friend have yet to get our Tennocon drops, I encountered another bug. As the title states to this topic, there was no Clem mission for me after reset even though it is part of the nightwave weekly. I even counted the days since I did it and it has been well over a week and a half. Now, I am certain that the quest will not be appearing in my mission log before the weekly expires, but really? That is rep I am going to miss and might make it much more harder to complete the Nightwave in a more timely manner. If there is something I can do to fix it, please let me know, but otherwise the mission has yet to reappear for me.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Kiero_Ashkore said:

As the title states to this topic, there was no Clem mission for me after reset even though it is part of the nightwave weekly. I even counted the days since I did it and it has been well over a week and a half.

The weekly reset does not restore the Clem mission.  After you complete the Clem mission there is a 7 day cool-down timer before it is available again.  Are you certain that it's been over 7 days since you last completed it?

19 hours ago, (PS4)Kiero_Ashkore said:

As part of most things, I tend to do the Clem mission out of habit after the Artifact Hunt. Last time I did it was Tuesday the 9th at around 6:43 PM PST. I wish to say I was mistaken, but sadly I have proof that I did it at that time.

Certainly, if you have proof, then you should send that to support.  That should be helpful to figure out what is happening and hopefully to fix it.