Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rp/hardmode Suggestion: Allow Weapons To Be Unequipped

Gaelan

Not exactly feedback on the current weapons but there is no suggestion forum, also not sure if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find anything similar so...

It would be cool if at some point down the line we could have the ability to unequip our weapons (especially Primary weapons).  While of course this option may not appeal to the more hardcore players out there who would shun anyone intentionally crippling themselves, it would help with the whole ninja theme of Warframe.  Maybe it's just me but it would be pretty fun to run around as Excal with nothing but Dual Ether on your back, or as a shuriken-throwing Loki.  It could also serve as a way to put a player-enforced hardmode into the game (maybe even creating missions similar to Mobile Defense/Deception wherein the player's weapon choices are limited).

An alternative of course could be to design a small Primary weapon that wouldn't look clunky on the back of our ninja Warframes.  This would help prevent the obvious annoyance mentioned earlier wherein players queue up for public games without Primary/Secondary weapons and turn out to be a hindrance to the group.

Edited by Gaelan

Just get a bow, some kunai, and melee weapon. It's actually really easy to not use your primary. I did it for quite some time as all I was interested initially with Warframe was the melee weapons. What I would like would be the ability to equip three melee weapons lol! I love melee :D

Not exactly feedback on the current weapons but there is no suggestion forum, also not sure if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find anything similar so...

It would be cool if at some point down the line we could have the ability to unequip our weapons (especially Primary weapons).  While of course this option may not appeal to the more hardcore players out there who would shun anyone intentionally crippling themselves, it would help with the whole ninja theme of Warframe.  Maybe it's just me but it would be pretty fun to run around as Excal with nothing but Dual Ether on your back, or as a shuriken-throwing Loki.  It could also serve as a way to put a player-enforced hardmode into the game (maybe even creating missions similar to Mobile Defense/Deception wherein the player's weapon choices are limited).

An alternative of course could be to design a small Primary weapon that wouldn't look clunky on the back of our ninja Warframes.  This would help prevent the obvious annoyance mentioned earlier wherein players queue up for public games without Primary/Secondary weapons and turn out to be a hindrance to the group.

We dont need more artificial difficulty/handicaps in hardcore...